Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Forceless Magnetic Flux

Started by vineet_kiran, December 15, 2013, 02:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vineet_kiran

Quote from: forest on January 29, 2014, 03:17:15 AM

ha ! I have a device on this principle laying in dust for 3 years  :-X  Had no time and experience to start it up. But i will give you a hint : free magnetic fields in space mostly overlap but what about the magnetic fields from two separate sources ? We know two magnets repel or attract so ..... ? what is the chance of turtle to pass the road ?

It is interesting to know that a device exists with that principle. What is that device? what for it is used?  Please give the complete details with a drawing.

Free magnetic fields in space ovrelap with AC wave whereas magnetic fields from two separate sources donot react with AC wave they will only cause mechanical trembling of  the coil.  I was not sure about this experiment hence I have posted it in ' half baked ideas'.  But when you say that you have a device based on this principle, there should be some valid theory behind it.  Please give the details of the device.

Newton II

Quote from: vineet_kiran on January 28, 2014, 09:09:52 PM

Has anybody ever tried to make a liquid coil?   (fill a thin PVC tube with electrolytic solution, wind the tube around a magnetic or non magnetic material and pass a DC through the tube.  You will have a liquid coil !!!)

Liquid coil??

In an electrolytic solution,  current between two electrodes is carried by charge carriers (does anybody know what are these charge carriers?) but not by electrons.   The electrons are consumed by positive ions near the electrode itself.   So,  if a liquid coil is able to produce a magnetic field,  then we may have to change the general belief that only moving electrons produce magnetic fields.  It may lead to a conclusion that all moving charges produce magnetic fields.

It will also lead to another interesting outcome:   A moving negative charge produces magnetic field.  Does a moving positive charge produce an      anti magnetic field?????  If you join magnetic field  with anti magnetic field  will it vanish off into nothing?  just as what happens when you join matter with anti matter?  (interesting subject for a sci-fi movie!!!)

vineet_kiran

Quote from: wings on January 29, 2014, 11:40:54 AM

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/2006/mhd-i-demonstrate-magnetohydrodynamic-propulsion-in-a-minute/

If you keep the electrodes far apart from each other and place the strong magnet below one electrode,  the salt solution 
rotates round the electrode like planets around the sun.  I have conducted this experiment long time ago independently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamic_drive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics

vineet_kiran

Quote from: Newton II on January 29, 2014, 09:44:14 AM

It will also lead to another interesting outcome:   A moving negative charge produces magnetic field.  Does a moving positive charge produce an  anti magnetic field ??? ?? 

Yes...  a moving positive charge will produce anti - magnetic field!  If  you turn this anti-magnetic flux with respect to a coil,  the coil will produce a positron current!!   This positron current if reacts with electrons in the coil, they together vanish off into nothing releasing gamma (coma) rays!!!

But how will you create a current of moving positive charges?