Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Radiant Receiver - Collector

Started by Jeg, December 18, 2013, 06:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgraca

Quote from: Jeg on December 18, 2013, 06:13:51 AM
Hi to all! :)

I'd like to ask about the orientation of the insulated metal plate which will collect the positive charges from the atmosphere. In Tesla schematics is at a vertical position but i'd like also to hear your opinion on this, as it will determine the place where i will put them. I found galvanized metal plates 2mX1m, and i intend to paint them with a metal transparent varnish to insulate them. The height difference between ground and plate will be about at 15m.

The place where i live is very windy and i have to think very well where to put the collectors. One thought is to handle them as a normal sun charge collector, lying them down on my roof. But, i am not sure about the losses in relation with the orientation (angle)! Has anyone tried it?

Tnks
Jeg
Hey Jeg, this thread is looking kind of dead, but I wanted to post my research into this somewhere and this looks like the best place.
I haven't had any luck with the Jes Ascanius' Version of Nikola Tesla's Aerial System, although Inventor3 on YouTube has done the
best with it and has generated over 125 volts. He hasn't shown it in use under any kind of load, but that's better than Jes showed.

I haven't tried the plates, but am not sure how much power it will really produce. Neither Inventor3 or Jes showed any kind of amp
reading. I ended up ditching the antenna entirely and just going with 2 grounds, which worked best. It's technically an earth battery
in the realm of Stubblefield. Here are my 4 videos on this.

From the last couple days:
===================================
Testing Components With An LC Meter BEFORE The Circuit Build - the Jes circuit
http://youtu.be/eNBr8a8i69o

Jes Ascanius' Version of Nikola Tesla's Aerial System - Revisited
http://youtu.be/W5V8M_MFlEQ

Earth Battery With Just 2 Grounds - Free Electricity!
http://youtu.be/Avp7bkLRlAA

From last year:
===================================
Radiant Energy Circuits - Tesla 1901 - Patent No. 685958
http://youtu.be/QCa8mpPD680

If you are still here, please post and update. I would love to see someone actually getting the Jes circuit to power something.

dieter

Late answer, hope you don't mind.

An earth battery is really an other animal, more of a calvano effect, in which the oxidation of a metal is causing the current flow.

In teslas patent you need : a big plate, alu, copper or brass, as far as I have experienced it should be covered, eg. with a transparent laque. Cosmic rays including sunlight photons will penetrate the cover and hit the metal. this will stress the electrons and eventually kick some of the rather unbound ones out trough the cable.

Regarding to tesla, these rays are mostly positive, which is why he didn't need diodes. So this cable is connected to the politive pole of the capacitor, the negative pole is connected to a second plate that is buried underground, so the earth provides the negative party. A third important factor is the altitude of the arial plate. The higher the better (compared to the ground).
Russ/RWG I think made some tests with a quadcopter, or was it lasersaber? And also John Hutchison, using a hemisphere in a tree, running a motor, somewhere on youtube.
BR

Doug1

Jeg
  Who told you that is what the collector plate is made of?

Farmhand

Tesla's Radiant Energy receiver Works, but the problem with it is that it also works to collect RF signals and ground noise caused by switching noise and so forth, If I set one up inside my steel shed I can collect some of the RF radiations that I produce myself (HF resonant transformers), as well as collect ground noise and both of those sources provide much more energy to collect than any positively charged cosmic rays.

In Tesla's time there was not really any electrical noise to collect I imagine and if there was it was definitely nowhere near as much as there is today.

A simple LED load and two small capacitive plates one laying on or just near a concrete slab and one insulated but held up by the hand can utilize the radiations from the HF coil, this tells me that the noise and RF is many magnitudes greater than any positively charged cosmic rays.

And will of cause the capacitor to see AC type signals, which is why in this day and age a rectifier is needed and that would pretty much destroy any chance of collecting the intended feeble "cosmic rays". Mostly what people get in my opinion now from such a setup is rectified ground noise and rectified RF signals.

Possible using a very large plate like house roof size the effect might be seen better than the noise. But I doubt it. It's the way things are now compared to how they were then, that is different.

Remote RF source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdxrLF9wPnw

forest

Farmhand

The source for Tesla radiant energy collector was Tesla magnifying transmitter and/or external cosmic sources.
He used this as a mean to power his receivers when working with low power signals for radio operation type.
It is clearly seen in his patentes and especially when you read some GB patents where all information was collected together.
Yes, Tesla radiant energy collector can be used to get more power but it's not a magic device - it simply a collector of energy