Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Forward EMF Collection

Started by d3x0r, December 20, 2013, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Yes you can us a resistor in the circuit after the coil, I did it works either way you will still get bemf hitting the meter.
We think of diodes as a one way valve but actually there not in that they let pos energy flow one direction and neg flow the other.
We tend to think of electricity as water flowing in a pipe, this is a mistake water does not flow in two directions at once.
When lightning strikes there are two leaders one from the neg charged ground and one from the pos charged clouds.

d3x0r

Yes, when the switch opens, the coil side goes positive...

that is it has a supply of electrons near 0 potential/density... when the switch opens, the current in the coil cointinues...which removes the electrons from near the switch, which makes it positive....  or if the current is in the other direction, the current will continue towards the switch which will make that side negative....

It's always about one thing flowing; if there are two aspects, it's electro-magnetic and electro-static (dielectric)...

Dave45

Quote from: totoalas on February 09, 2014, 03:20:48 AM
try to connect the earth to the core :)
Connect one core neg and one core pos

dieter

Quote from: Dave45 on February 08, 2014, 05:11:54 PM
If we pulse a coil and catch the bemf we get pos energy - cold current - pure voltage Iv heard it called many names but it has no use, ...
I'm not sure of that. First of all, if it doesn't take energy to cause a pure voltage, why isn't everything at high voltage 24/7? So, it must take energy. Where does that come from?

An other aspect: here the word for voltage is "Spannung" which means Tension. It says a lot. Think of sparks and arcs. The higher the tension, the longer the arcs trough the air. Dynamic tension is energy manifestation IMHO. A voltage runs ahead of the current trough a coil, the current follows due to tension.
One thing I would definitely suggest to try is: connect your bemf to a good ground. I don't agree with the bemf running fwd, sorry. That's why it's named BACK emf.

There is some sort of problem when you try to redirect the bemf with diodes. They work well to block it from the fwd source, eg. fragile CMOS for protection.

But the redirection is a diffrent thing. Because the bemf manifests at the coils IN side, but is then blocked. Any direction it can flow from here may also be used by the fwd pulse. That's the dilemma. But there's an old trick: A sparkgap! So the fwd current will not use the sparkgap because A the coil is easier and B because the voltage is lower, the bemf on the other hand is blocked by the supply diode and is forced to jump accross the gap. 500 to 1000 volts required (I used a moskito trap, runs on 3V). AC is a bad choice for bemf stuff. short square dc pulses work best. Simple to implement with a spark gap, probably use tungsten or so to keep it service free. Back emf voltage of fwd 1kV may be 4kV, so use HV diodes and caps. 5 normal 1kV diodes in series substitute a 5kV diode.
So, this is the idea: redirect the bemf with said sparkgap and see it as you new plus pole. at the other end of the coil (that is already connected to supply minus) add a diode that goes to ground 1. This will become your positive bemf current source. After the "Bemf-gap" add a load and after that connect to ground 2, the bemf current negative source, a few meters away from ground 1. Also add blocking diodes after the supply, so the bemf does not try to draw positive current from the supply negative side.

Not sure if it works, but it fried my digital multimeter after showing hundreds of amperes, inconsistently jumping around :-) so be careful.

I will try this again.

Regards

dieter

Here's a little sketch of what I'm talking about...