Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative frequencies

Started by nightlife, December 23, 2013, 12:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Even Stan Myers talked about negative pulses. A negative pulse is the same thing as a negative frequency with is the same thing as a negative sine wave.
Stan may have utilized the negative of the pulse and or used a negative resistance circuit. That maybe why no one has yet to duplicate what is said that he acheived. I haven't heard of anyone talking about negative pulses in any so called replications. Have you?

lancaIV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Galton
about positive emission and negative emission;
bio-electro-chemical  theory and practise:
One day he made the following " thought experiment " :

Before he took his daily walk through London, he presented himself very tangibly before : "I am the most hated man in England " . After a few minutes focusing on this idea , he joined his walk to ( and therefore also has yet invented mental training ) ....

But it was anything but an ordinary : Some passers-by shouted insults at him or turned Gebärden with disgust from him. Mind you, in the London of the 19th century! A port workers jostled him in passing with his elbow so that he fell into the mud. Even the animals allergic to it : For when Galton walked past a horse , hit this , and kicked him in the hips , so that he in turn went to the ground . When it then came to a little of the multitude , seized the people still party for the horse - the Galton was too much and he moved quickly back home.

What we learn from this? You are what you think!

In ancient Indian Dhammapda , the "doctrine of the thinking senses" , we find the following statement: " All that we are is the result of what we have thought is , it is in our thoughts to be justified, and it is built on our thoughts .

Sincerely

OCWL

nightlife

LibreEnergia

Quote from: nightlife on December 24, 2013, 12:35:48 AM
Even Stan Myers talked about negative pulses. A negative pulse is the same thing as a negative frequency with is the same thing as a negative sine wave.
Stan may have utilized the negative of the pulse and or used a negative resistance circuit. That maybe why no one has yet to duplicate what is said that he acheived. I haven't heard of anyone talking about negative pulses in any so called replications. Have you?

Absolute nonsense...
if you look at all the descriptions of negative frequencies you will realise they are only mathematical artefact that arise when describing a sinusoidal using the sum of complex exponentials. They are without meaning or existence in the real world  .. to quote http://www.negativefrequency.com/

"However when imaginary numbers are used, there will be difference between the right and left hand side of the spectrum. This mathematical abstraction becomes useful especially in communications when representing baseband signals.
Hence just like imaginary numbers are mathematical abstractions, negative frequencies are as well. They do not exist in real world."

nightlife

Quote from: LibreEnergia on December 24, 2013, 07:19:04 PM
Absolute nonsense...
if you look at all the descriptions of negative frequencies you will realise they are only mathematical artefact that arise when describing a sinusoidal using the sum of complex exponentials. They are without meaning or existence in the real world  .. to quote http://www.negativefrequency.com/

"However when imaginary numbers are used, there will be difference between the right and left hand side of the spectrum. This mathematical abstraction becomes useful especially in communications when representing baseband signals.
Hence just like imaginary numbers are mathematical abstractions, negative frequencies are as well. They do not exist in real world."
You must not have watched the first video.
Myers talked about negative pulses and a pulse, in a sense, is the same thing as a frequency, sine wave, energy, electricity a vibration and even life for that matter. Everything is made up of pulses.
Stan talked about using the negative pulse. He may have been referring to the negative pulse as the part of the pulse that drops to zero but then again, he could be referring to it as the drop below zero and or the combination of both.
As for it only being referred as negative for mathmatical terms. Think about it. Everything has a mathmatical value. At least everything that we know about. Its not mathmaticaly possible to have a positive and not a negative. Nor is it possible to have a negative without having a positive. Nor is it possible for them not to be mathmaticaly equal. If the positive peak is 10 above zero, the negative must be 10 below zero to be mathmaticaly correct. So if it takes having a negative frequency of below zero to be mathmaticaly correct, there must be a negative frequency, pulse, sine wave, energy, electricity or even a negative vibration below zero.
I am not saying I am right, I am just brainstorming here thinking about if it is possible and if so, how it can be utilized. I am posting my thoughts and research here to see if they inspire anyone else to think and research about it and post their thoughts and findings about it.