Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chubinidze Coil

Started by guruji, December 30, 2013, 03:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

What I find to be interesting is how this guy talks about
His split-aluminum tube that he places around a coil.
It represents a purely electrical form of Leedskalnin's
PMM.
Our friend Dave was playing with this in the magnetic form
Using split steel or iron tubes. And was able to demonstrate
Leedskalnin's effect in a new format, which led to a series of
strange effects, including the magnetization of aluminum, plastic,
and other non-magnetic materials, and a magnetic interference with
Light.

The aluminum (I think should) hold the electrical field until it is
released by a reversal in current through the coil.
Like breaking the keeper of the PMM.
The description of the field in the split aluminum tube
is referred to as a nonreactive inductance.
Caused by an incomplete current loop.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

aether22

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 04, 2017, 12:41:41 AM
What I find to be interesting is how this guy talks about
His split-aluminum tube that he places around a coil.
It represents a purely electrical form of Leedskalnin's
PMM.
Our friend Dave was playing with this in the magnetic form
Using split steel or iron tubes. And was able to demonstrate
Leedskalnin's effect in a new format, which led to a series of
strange effects, including the magnetization of aluminum, plastic,
and other non-magnetic materials, and a magnetic interference with
Light.

The aluminum (I think should) hold the electrical field until it is
released by a reversal in current through the coil.
Like breaking the keeper of the PMM.
The description of the field in the split aluminum tube
is referred to as a nonreactive inductance.
Caused by an incomplete current loop.

Smoky2, can you please point me to, or sufficiently describe what Dave did? Or point me to the right Dave?

Update: After writing that I recalled an effect that I had discovered and I think it is the mechanism behind Dave's results.
Basically aetheric (and maybe electrical) energy oscillate in the split cylinder, and this impresses energy on the contained space, and this energy can get through the cut at some point in the cycle, but can't at others.  I just experimented with the effect and found that the effect seems to be best with either a thick cylinder or better multiple nested thinner cylinders with aligned cuts.  It is cool to see it physics bending stuff like magnetizing Aluminium.  My experiments were with essentially just the cross section version (2D), but I think I discovered the same effect.

Update 2: Yesterday (before I read about this split tube stuff) I moved one of my aetheric energy experiments while co-incidentally having a fire lighter in my hand, I felt something while carrying it, I wasn't immediately sure if it was a cobweb or something, or if it was aetheric energy, it felt different to most.  But there were no cobwebs, it was energy.  The lighters (the kind with a long tube) proximity to the experiment did something.  I figured it must be something to do with it being a pipe/tube or sort-of like a minim cloud buster...  But today I got up and thought  "wait, is that a seamless tube?"  Well, no it has a split along it!  I might have encountered this effect before I read Smoky2's post and misunderstood it!
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

antimony

Are your friend Daves PMH experiments documented anywhere? It sounds like a very interesting thing to further read more about. Fascinating that it could be a sort of analogous to the pmh

I have been winding the Chubinidze coil and i am done with it, but I didn't understand that the split tube should be between the two layers.
I could just rewind but could it work with the split tube on the outside under the 3 turn coil?

Grumage

Dear All.

Here is a link to the video that had Hoppy and I experiment further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz0IPdPbHvA

Our findings were published on the Kapanadze main thread around May 2013.

Here's a link to my own interpretation of the above using a Royer oscillator to drive the primary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIca35GeIY

Cheers Graham.

aether22

With a bit of experimentation, I have come up with a powerful embodiment of the principle.

In the center there should be something, even if only fields, but you want the center to contribute.  Iron filings or sand, a magnet, bismuth, capacitor, a central wire (as Kapanadze uses).

Next ideally would be concentric cylinders (they could be aluminium foil or tape but with a conductive overlap not a gap), this could instead be a coil winding, but again it can be omitted, but these do increase the energy.  You could have layers of aluminium foil and paper for an orgone accumulator effect and or charge the layers foe a capacitor effect.

Then the split cylinder, while difficult, it is ideal if one half of the split is bent as shown, this might be doable in a vice.  You want the end on one side to point to the side of the end of the other.

Then the outer circle is a representation of any coil that might pick up the energy coming out of this through the gap, or anything being subjected to the energy coming from the gap.

John
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes