Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thread for naysayers, nitpickers, and shills

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 01, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 21, 2014, 09:54:33 PM
I will dispense with the disingenuous blowhard first...which will be short and sweet.

When pointed out how insensitive and offensive his AIDS rants were, he merely changes the meaning of the acronym to mean some other form of drivel.

And you fools eagerly lap it right up...conveniently forgetting or simply overlooking his gory descriptions of tainted bloody syringes and or vials of AIDS infected blood.

If that is what you stand for, then you are as sick and deranged as he/she/it/they is/are.

How many times do I have to repeat myself to you over educated imbeciles... the vast majority of discoveries are the result of failed experiments on other non related concepts ?

I agree. Unfortunately though, there are lots of failed experiments here which are just that..fails.
Without the ability to listen to 'educated imbeciles' who know how to measure parameters then the majority of experiments listed on this forum are a complete and utter waste of people's time/life.
You can argue that they are 'doing good' and 'working towards a goal' but if someone knows absolutely fucĀ£ing zero about testing methods then they are only going to delude themselves and others....which then repeats the cycle of people trying to replicate something which didn't happen in the first place.
Yet more wasted life which could be put to better use....if only they had listened to the imbeciles.

Getting through your thick skulls yet...or do I need to paste it in every thread every five posts or so until it sinks in ?

No, we get it. Yes, there are many scientific blunders which result in discoveries but the common thing is that the people who accidentally discover things actually know how to measure those said things in the first place. That involves education or a scientific mind....things which are, sadly, lacking in most.

Or do you look the other way like the wrestling referee, because your intent is to prevent that process from happening you are a paid shill ?

Nobody wants to prevent the discovery of something significant, what's the point? What's to gain?
Educated and scientific people want to prevent laymen from wasting their time on pursuing avenues which have no beneficial ending. It's a good thing - use your life for something useful.
Think about it, do you really think that this forum is such a threat to 'big oil' etc (insert any BS comment you wish) that people are silenced on here? You need a reality check if you do!
Silencing doesn't happen, 'big oil' exists but they don't give a rats ass about you, OU doesn't exist yet, nobody is onto anything which is remotely OU, there is no threat to anyone.
[/quote]

If you go around acting the part of an asshole...guess what people will think that you ARE  an asshole...is that concept too hard to figure out.

You are acting like an arsehole.
Give us something constructive rather than the ramblings of a scorned schoolboy.

Morons...the lot of you.

No, your wrong.

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: MarkE on July 21, 2014, 10:47:20 PM
OK smart guy: Let us see your best evidence that anyone here is a paid shill.  Identify the poster or posters.  Identify their employer.  Show records of money passing hands from employer to employee or contractor for services rendered.  Now, if you can't do that, and I don't believe you can, then who is the moron?  Who is the jerk throwing around accusations that he/she cannot support?

I would love that to happen....but it won't, we all know it!
Its unfortunate that someone should make such wild claims without any shred of evidence...it smacks of some of the OU claims I have heard in the past (or extreme paranoia)!

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 21, 2014, 11:15:33 PM
Folks its as simple as this...

Knowing full well that the path to discovery is through failed experiments, who would intentionally and consistently throw a wrench into this process.

I can think of only 2 people.

1. A paid shill

2. An asshole

Distinguishing between the 2 is quite challenging as the shill is also by nature an asshole.

Regards...

An accidental path, yes. To aspire to discover something through incompetence is highly deluded.
Don't think of constructive, educated and scientific comment as being something akin to 'throwing a wrench' in the works, think of it as educated, constructive and scientific comment!
On the other hand, if someone is doing something which is so ridiculous that a poorly educated child can realise is stupid then do expect a comment which is equally as ridiculous!

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 22, 2014, 08:54:35 AM
Like TA, if approached with respect, same will be returned...only he knows a lot more than I do in his field.

But, by the same token, I know of no one that knows as much as I do in my particular field.

Like a mirror, what is before me will be reflected back.

That is my life code.

Regards...

What field are you in, Cap?
Also, I would recommend treating people with respect and not assuming that people are out to get you if they don't believe your (or others) ideas. There is typically a good reason why people comment negatively against an idea ie. it's proven, unambiguously, to not work.

Cap-Z-ro

Those bozos will just keep on derailing threads and I'll keep on busting their chops, they can have it which ever way they want it.

'Yeah, just scroll back a cuppla pages and see how abusive Cap is.'

Or...maybe somebody will scroll back through the threads over the last few years and read my repeated requests to allow people the opportunity to engage in meaningful dialogue.

Isn't it amazing how many so called "uneducated dummmies" have made great discoveries while looking for other things...and without all this so called "educated guidance"...simply mind boggling ain't it ?

They wood like to convince the viewers that I am foaming at the mouth when I berate them, then one second later they start whining and complaining about my abusive treatment of them, which they richly deserve...then they go crying to Stefan about it.

There is a term for that...its called sucking and blowing.

Now their ridicule and abuse of "dumb" new posters has somehow magically become "advice".

People here, for the most part, just simply aren't that gullible.

They seem to have drop their ridiculous claims that they are saving unwitting people from being fleeced by scamers.

I have no interest in mingling cohesively with the likes of that.

Hell, they even tried to derail this thread by discussing things presented on Theo's thread next door...by acting as if this a bar and they just happened to run into each other here and spontaneously begin to talk about recent trades.

I have located a nice short pier where they can all test Bill Alek's free energy scooter.

I think I'll ask Theo's if his rich friends could provide me the funding to see that they each get to test one.

Oh the humanity !

Regards...