Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thread for naysayers, nitpickers, and shills

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 01, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Well let's see what we have:  We have you making outlandish accusations against others that you are unable to support.  Your actions speak for themselves.

The path to discovery is new observations, not failed experiments.  An experiment is a failure when it both fails to discern what it was designed to delineate, and also fails to provide any new information.  Many of the people you make your baseless accusations against routinely offer tangible advice on how to conduct useful experiments.

Cap-Z-ro

Addressing the readership:

This forum has produced nothing by virtue of this tactic of shutting people down before they can engage in meaningful dialogue...and that is the way they want to keep things.

And no matter how much they proclaim the contrary, the fact remains, most discoveries ARE made while looking for something else.

So far, the bullying methodology engaged in by short sighted nitwits has gotten us absolutely nowhere...and we're running out of time, while we must endure these assholes run their mouths endlessly.

I ask you, hows that been working for us so far ?

It hasn't...which is why we need a change in our approach.

The definition of insanity/stupidity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting different results.

What these cyber bullies want creates fertile ground for trolls shills and abusive assholes...while I want to create anm atmosphere of respectful exchange of ideas.

These ass clowns were educated inside a box and have massive egos, read stupid...whereas I rely on logic and fact, which is why they always end up with a bloody nose whenever they try to dominate me in a debate.

Regards...

MarkE

Cap, for someone who speaks of wanting respect, you show none yourself.  Is what you want actual discussion of the issues of science?  Or are you looking for a non-critical echo chamber of your own ideas?

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Ramset,  the demonstration is presented as a vial with a material in a colloidal suspension that when that suspended material falls in the presence of a magnetic field that a vortex forms. It is further alleged that the falling material is non-magnetic.  If we accept the assertions, then we can infer that the suspended particulate material is a good electrical conductor such as: gold, copper, silver, or aluminum.  Aluminum can be obtained in very fine powder as can gold.  For a slow falling demonstration such as this one, aluminum's low SG would be a strong advantage.