Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

irish free energy device

Started by gezgin, August 20, 2006, 06:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 21, 2006, 08:05:21 PM
Here is their patent:
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO2006035419&F=0&QPN=WO2006035419

Makes sense to me, slide the magnets past the shield,
as the next magnets are also attracted to the shield, it is
probably pretty easy to move the shield left and right.

But, if you need less energy to move the shield or the magnet base carrier
and have an output coil be induced output energy in it,this is still a question..

Right, we doesn't need work to move the shield but what if we place a coil?

When the sliding shield is approaching the coil, the varying magnetic flux in the coil causes a current in the coil that causes a magnetic flux opposing that of the magnets. Then the magnetic field ahead the shield is less than behind it, so we should have to exert a work to still move the shield. Same case when the shield is sliding away from the coil: the magnetic field behind is more than ahead.

The key point is not how we could move a shield without energy, we can. It is: how is it possible there is no action on the shield (or only a weak action) when we try to extract work from the varying field. This patent gives no answer. Whe have to wait for the others :-(

Fran?ois

Paul-R

I am having trouble loading the patent, but it looks to me like a folded piece
of mu-metal which will not work becasue the magnetic field will flow around
it in the odd way that magnetic fields do. (viz John Ecklin ?Echlin's machine).

Also, the patent is not a motor. It is just a screen which probably won't
work. What it may well do is give magnetic motors a bad name.

Liberty

If the Steorn device should happen to be shot down by the scientists, it will not tarnish permanent magnet motors completely.  I still have a near all permanent magnet motor that I just ran again yesterday for a couple of hours (the primitive looking one in the picture on my web site) :), and it still runs just fine; (I call it the Prototype I).  I'm now busy developing the "improved" Prototype I which will be the basis and major building block for the next generation Prototype II motor and beyond. The Prototype II if and when successful, will be a greatly improved device as compared to the first working model.  It will have all the best improvements that I know how to build into it.  The Prototype II will also be able to be considered a module to build even larger devices. 

I am trying to make a near all permanent magnet motor that is much improved over my first model, while maintaining minimal power consumption.  There are apparently several different ways to make magnet motors.  Some may have advantages over others, but I think all run into certain limitations according to design.  I don't know if my way is the best, but I know that it works. 

Best of wishes toward the Steorn team and their device.  The more successful devices there are, the better position we will all be in.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

tbird

hi Liberty,

if you have a working model (i believe you do), make sure it can be passed along if the MIB :'( get to you.

tbird
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

mark australia

Dear Liberty,
I am happy to see you back on your project. The Irish design is covered by many patnets (7 I think) Some will be released soon. I hope they are successful , however I think they are going about it in a strange manner..drawing a lot of attention to themselves. However I know someone who spoke to them on the phone today for over an hour and he feels they are the most credible he has ever talked to in this field.
I know you have the real thing, and I await future progress reports. I have seen many devices fail when placed under scrutiny or load. From the information you have kindly provided I know you are about the only person that is on the right track.
keep up the Good work and hope to hear from you soon.

Mark