Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BlackLight Power, Claims Game Changing Achievement of the Generation

Started by markdansie, January 15, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Oh dear. :(

Well then it has to be true.... if Jerry Decker say's it...on keelynet...

You must have a brain the size of a peanut.  :)

TinselKoala

I see nothing in the quote from Decker that is untrue. Do you?

Turbo

no, i do not.
everything that Jerry Decker sais is true and especially on keelynet.
why experiment at all? just read what others say...
on keelynet.
don't forget to post a link.
to keelynet.

Stefan you can close this website now.
it seems we don't need it anymore.
we just go and see what others say and post a link so others can see what others say and then nobody has to do anything exept posting a link and say what others say.

tim123

Quote from: Turbo on January 23, 2014, 02:35:02 PM
Stefan you can close this website now.

Lol, that's funny... I was thinking the other day just the same thing... "Stefan - we've got OU, you can close the forum now, thanks"

Of course we don't have OU yet. Do we 'Turbo', if that *is* your real name?  :o

lol again.

tim123

A report on the Blacklight demo - which took place yesterday, or the day before:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/01/report-from-the-blacklight-power-demonstration/

QuoteRandy stated that the SF-CIHT results have been validated by four outside groups, but only one spoke at the meeting. That validator was from Rowan University so I am sure that many of the critics will dismiss his comments out of hand. Whatever. I tend to believe people who actually view the experiments and study the results rather than simply post negative comments on the Internet. The validator unequivocally confirmed the reported results from the newly developed SF-CIHT cell and stated it was a "game changer". I thought one interesting moment was when the validator was asked whether he believed in hydrinos. His answer was something to the effect that this wasn't a matter of belief, but about experimental results and that he was confident in the results.

The demonstrations were instantaneous bursts with input and output measured by established commercial devices including waterbath calorimetry. Continuous operation was not demonstrated so skeptics will likely be dismissive of the results. Randy spent some time explaining plans for achieving continuous operation. While there are some engineering issues ahead, the energy outputs are so astounding that there should be multiple ways to make useful devices.

IMHO - it's the real deal... :)