Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless resonant transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, January 17, 2014, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: itsu on March 04, 2014, 04:41:21 AM
Over at OUR in a private group there was already some research done on pot-cores, and it turned out that the larges
pot-core found then was od 47mm, see 3th link:
I was hoping that someone else would invest their time in searching for a large pot cores besides you.
Anyway the largest one I was able to find so far was 150mm OD.  See here.

Jack Noskills

Quote from: itsu on March 03, 2014, 04:36:59 PM
"amplify each other", well normally you need input for something to amplify, so i am still not sure how this should work.

Anyway, i finished the 3 coil setup on the nanoperm core, any suggestions on how/what to connect to fullfill the above situation?
Video here:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqDckFNtSg&feature=youtu.be

Regards Itsu

Do the same test as you did last with 2*200 turn ferrite ring:

Feed the L3 with your signal generator.
One secondary L2 is electrically isolated LC and on the other LC you connect load bulb same as before.

Can you see secondary resonance occurring ? If not, then power amp is needed to drive L3. Secondary resonance did not occur with 2*200 setup without power amp, so maybe this thing needs amps and not volts to drive it. Would make sense as amps are needed to magnetize core.

If L3 is without a cap, then does it block current at secondary resonance (which should be around 10 kHz with this setup) ?
If it does not block then resonant cap is needed in L3 to drop current consumption. 90 turns L3 blocked in my setup, and resonant cap improved the output power.

If cap is not used, then current consumption in L3 should not change when other L2 is loaded, does it happen ?
If resonant cap is placed in L3 (tuned to found secondary resonance), then resonance in L3 should remain when other L2 is loaded, does it happen ?

It would be interesting to see what happens in the isolated LC at secondary resonance with this setup, with and without load.

tak22

oops. drink coffee, then post. sorry I see you already found the EPCOS.

EPCOS makes pot cores up to 150mm, but I'm not sure the geometry is exactly what you need?

Search for part # B65949A0000X027

tak

itsu

Quote from: Jack Noskills on March 04, 2014, 09:29:32 AM

Do the same test as you did last with 2*200 turn ferrite ring:

Feed the L3 with your signal generator.
One secondary L2 is electrically isolated LC and on the other LC you connect load bulb same as before.

Can you see secondary resonance occurring ? If not, then power amp is needed to drive L3. Secondary resonance did not occur with 2*200 setup without power amp, so maybe this thing needs amps and not volts to drive it. Would make sense as amps are needed to magnetize core.

If L3 is without a cap, then does it block current at secondary resonance (which should be around 10 kHz with this setup) ?
If it does not block then resonant cap is needed in L3 to drop current consumption. 90 turns L3 blocked in my setup, and resonant cap improved the output power.

If cap is not used, then current consumption in L3 should not change when other L2 is loaded, does it happen ?
If resonant cap is placed in L3 (tuned to found secondary resonance), then resonance in L3 should remain when other L2 is loaded, does it happen ?

It would be interesting to see what happens in the isolated LC at secondary resonance with this setup, with and without load.

I did not have much time for testing, but i managed to do the first setup like mentioned above.

L3 has the FG input, and it seems that the both secondaries resonante at 4.8KHz.

The current in the left secondary stays stable, so nothing is blocked.

So the next step would be to have L3 resonate using a capacitor on this 4.8KHz, to see what happens with the current,  right?

Regards Itsu

Jack Noskills

Quote from: itsu on March 04, 2014, 05:21:32 PM
I did not have much time for testing, but i managed to do the first setup like mentioned above.

L3 has the FG input, and it seems that the both secondaries resonante at 4.8KHz.

The current in the left secondary stays stable, so nothing is blocked.

So the next step would be to have L3 resonate using a capacitor on this 4.8KHz, to see what happens with the current,  right?

Regards Itsu

By blocking I meant blocking of primary, the L3.

Yes, resonate L3 using a capacitor on 4.8 kHz. If possible, try also putting input signal through power amp. My reasoning here is that according to verpies at resonance core is not necessarily saturated if drive current is too low. For example 4.8 kHz at 5 A/5V has much more effect on the core compared to 4.8 kHz at 50 mA/500 V. Which I think is weird but so it seems to be.

4.8 kHz is way below what I got ( about 11 kHz), there are two differences compared to my setup. I used 0.31 mm wire and you used 0.4 mm wire. Second difference is that I used two wires side by side, a bifilar test coil, with one coil unused so wires were further apart. These might explain the difference. No need to change anything in current setup, just wanted to mention this.