Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Builds

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: MarkE on January 21, 2014, 07:31:18 PM
Jim, if we enforce First Principles and examine carefully we will find that there is no overbalance over the course of a complete machine cycle. 

Enjoy the project anyway.  The woodwork you have done looks very nice to me.

May not need to build it. I sent a letter to the editor of a local newspaper explaining how photosynthesis works.
The reason this matters is that the CO2 emissions from coal fired power plants could be reduced to safe levels which would allow for the slowing or even stopping of Global Warming.
It is interesting that a plant can produce O2 from water and carbon dioxide while man and his technology can not replicate it.
I guess nobody ever took the time to understand the process. I did take the time to explain what has been missed. I am hopeful they will print it so it can be reviewed and tried.
If so, I guess I'd be a little bit ahead of everybody.

Jim

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: MarkE on January 21, 2014, 07:31:18 PM
Jim, if we enforce First Principles and examine carefully we will find that there is no overbalance over the course of a complete machine cycle. 

Enjoy the project anyway.  The woodwork you have done looks very nice to me.

Mark,
Nothing personal, but I haven't been enjoying this. In Bessler wheel, I got banned because basically it was what 2 people wanted.
While others wanted to see me build it, ab hammer and jim_mich won out because they don't build.
And with what I have worked through which includes almost losing my job because of the hardship of my medical condition, this build has been more about survival than enjoying anything.
And yet you see what tinselkoala posts when last year I did not manage to work enough hours to qualify for FMLA when I almost cut my fingers off. That was another 2 1/2 months of missed work on top of the 1 1/4 years I had missed out of the previous 4 while having 6 surgeries. And yet, ab hammer and tinselkoala find fault with me for building when I am broke.
Kind of why I like America. I am also 1/2 deaf in one ear from serving in the military yet have to listen to them whine about what ? What I'm working on and nothing else.
ab hammer even says that I have to let him in on what I am working on where he will be the boss of me. Still, will be my money and my work but he just wants the credit.
There has been nothing enjoyable about this but then Bessler was only 1/2 German and was arrested for being a fraud.
And incase you don't care, I have been badly screwed because of my hearing loss. And unike ab hammer who sits home and draws his disability check and does nothing, I work and I study. ab hammer does not care to open a book but is considered to be an engineer with no schooling or actual experience. I guess that's the internet.

Bye

MarkE

Jim, I have offered you my sympathies for your hardships.  I have encouraged your efforts that you find rewarding.  I do not speak for anyone else here or anywhere else, nor does anyone else speak for me.  If you have or have had personal conflicts with other people, that is between you and them to work out.

I have explained why no overbalanced wheel has ever worked, and why no overbalanced wheel can ever work.  The inner details and complexity of any particular device are irrelevant:  It's the conservative nature of gravity that clobbers these devices every time.  Whether I would like to or not, I cannot change nature.

Good luck with your efforts.

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: MarkE on January 22, 2014, 08:01:42 AM
Jim, I have offered you my sympathies for your hardships.  I have encouraged your efforts that you find rewarding.  I do not speak for anyone else here or anywhere else, nor does anyone else speak for me.  If you have or have had personal conflicts with other people, that is between you and them to work out.

I have explained why no overbalanced wheel has ever worked, and why no overbalanced wheel can ever work.  The inner details and complexity of any particular device are irrelevant:  It's the conservative nature of gravity that clobbers these devices every time.  Whether I would like to or not, I cannot change nature.

Good luck with your efforts.

Mark,
You gave no reason other than to say it won't work for some obscure reason. I am not sure how you can be so sure of your reply without having taken any time to consider the design. There is a specific reason why I like it. Besides, gravity is not any more conservative than any other form of energy.
  You said that levers can't move back to their original position after every cycle. In this drawing of Bessler's, he shows where you are wrong. After every rotation, the levers will be in position to perform work. And since you are not alone in missing the obvious, as drawn, the wheel is balanced, no over or under balance. It simply would not move.
Yet if when a lever swung away from center, the work it does could maintain an over balance. And just think, for over 300 years, everyone who has looked at these drawings have missed some very obvious points that Bessler was trying to get across.

Jim

edited to add; Mark, if 1 lb. weights are on levers 12 inches long, that is either 12 in. lbs. or 1 ft. lb. of force. And when a weight is moving upwards, it is negative. Like wise, when a weight is moving downwards, it is positive.
If we had the 2 forces together we have -1 ft. lb. + 1 ft. lb. = 0 or no force because they cancel each other out.
Bessler said his weights worked in pairs so while accepted math yields no force, Bessler realized 2 ft. lbs. of force. And this is within a balanced system. Could be why they call it Free Energy. But like I said, in the last 300 years, many more people than yourself have missed where Bessler applied math and mechanics differently than others.

MarkE

Jim, I'm sorry if I did not make myself clear.

No gravity / overbalanced wheel can possibly work because:

1) Gravity is a conservative field.  If a mass travels over an arbitrary path from a starting point back to that same point no gravitational energy is gained or lost.
2) All gravity wheels operate cyclically.  Over the course of a complete cycle, each and every element of the machine follows some path that ends up back where it started at the end of the cycle.
3) All real machines have real energy losses, such as friction.

1) Removes the need to perform detailed analysis of the path that any element of a proposed over balanced wheel might follow.  Levers, cogs, balls, fluids, magnets can move in arbitrarily complex ways, but as long as any element eventually ends up back where it started, there is no gravitational energy that can be extracted by that element's travels. 
2) Establishes that all elements of a gravity / overbalanced wheel eventually end up back where they started at the end of a cycle.  The machine might be designed so that a cycle is one, a few, or many rotations of the wheel proper, but eventually anything and everything ends up back at the identical starting point.

1) + 2) taken together mean that there is no energy that can be extracted from a gravity / overbalanced wheel cycle to cycle independent of the configuration or complexity of the design.

1) + 2) + 3) taken together mean that no gravity / overbalanced wheel machine can self-sustain.

I see that you contend that "gravity is no more conservative than any other form of energy".  Your statement is an extraordinary claim against First Principles.  It is up to you to show an example where the First Law of Thermodynamics can be shown to be false.  If you can achieve such an amazing feat you will change physics as we currently know it forever.