Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Current Build Projects

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

He's Baaaaaack!!!

Johnny Doo-Little has returned.

In his first post, he says he isn't going to post any more. By his fourth post, he's already making nonsensical snipes against his critics from his last go-round.

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 20, 2014, 10:42:59 PM
  @AB Hammer, Tinsel Koala and Pirate 88719,
Please explain the difference between the following;

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1666493/E-mc2

and

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/462917/Plancks-constant

one is e = mc ^2 and the other is h. Quite simple for an engineer.
After all, everything is relative, so to speak.

The difference, Johnny, is that one is talking about Planck's constant, and the other is talking about Einstein's matter-energy equivalence formula.

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 21, 2014, 12:29:48 AM
He's Baaaaaack!!!

Johnny Doo-Little has returned.

In his first post, he says he isn't going to post any more. By his fourth post, he's already making nonsensical snipes against his critics from his last go-round.

The difference, Johnny, is that one is talking about Planck's constant, and the other is talking about Einstein's matter-energy equivalence formula.

TK,
You're an idiot. I can't believe that you took the bait so easily. Planck's Constant is the value of a photon and E = MC^2 is another way of quantifying it.
By the way Alan, e = mc^2 is a meaningless equation. It sounds smart is the only reason people like it. The reality is that without Planck's Constant, Einstein's work would have been worthless because it revolved around h. I think Einstein was jealous of him.
After all, Planck's work on black body radiation was probably the real break through.
Without it, Einstein could not have predicted that light would "bend" around something dense like a star (our Sun). And a careful review of Planck's work might find the same suggestion. That light changes around a dense body.
And I can call you Alan because you have no face and no name. You could be my nephew for all I know. So it doesn't matter what you say because you might be a computer virus for all anyone knows.

and if anyone wants a good laugh, they can search kiss kiss and tinselkoala and see what he saying to another forum member, not sure why he would ask someone if they are homophobic. That's what I call staying on topic, lmao

Pirate88179

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 20, 2014, 10:42:59 PM
  @AB Hammer, Tinsel Koala and Pirate 88719,
Please explain the difference between the following;

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/1666493/E-mc2

and

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/462917/Plancks-constant

one is e = mc ^2 and the other is h. Quite simple for an engineer.
After all, everything is relative, so to speak.

What the hell do I have to do with any of this?

Johnny, you are doing it yet again.  Remember why you have been banned from this forum like 5 times now?  (Also banned from many other forums)  It is not because your ideas are so brilliant they have to ban you, it is because you pick fights and slander other forum members, which, you are doing once again.

For a guy that is supposed to be so intelligent, you just keep making the same mistakes over and over.  Why not try being a decent person for once?  You started like 5 topics now that you are back here and all of them are attempts at starting a flame war with honored members of this forum.

The day that you teach someone about physics and electronics 1/2 as much as TK has done, I might have some respect for you.

Just try being nice.  It is not that hard really.  Otherwise, you will be banned once again.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

j_lindgaard1

Bill,
You need to get over your father losing out on a patent that he quit working on because he thought the idea was worthless.
It seems you have learned nothing from his mistake, you don't ever quit on something unless you want somebody else to have it.

:D

Pirate88179

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 21, 2014, 11:15:02 PM
  Bill,
You need to get over your father losing out on a patent that he quit working on because he thought the idea was worthless.
It seems you have learned nothing from his mistake, you don't ever quit on something unless you want somebody else to have it.

:D

My father, God rest his soul, never lost out on a patent.  I have no idea what you are talking about. He is listed on a patent, I can give you the number if you like.

I am just telling you that you should try to be nice.  And, you come back with some fantasy thing about...whatever.

Just keep it up then and Stefan will take care of it I am sure.

I tried.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen