Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Current Build Projects

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 12:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 23, 2014, 07:17:50 PM
  Newton II,
Here is a link from Time and they suggest that in fact Global Warming is changing the weather in what might be as you suggest.
  I have sent out some e-mails and letters to the editor of my local paper. The only way to know if I am right is to have an Organic Chemist try my idea. They would be qualified but I don't think the skeptics in this forum would understand much.

http://science.time.com/2014/01/06/climate-change-driving-cold-weather/

p.s., Alan, you posted in besslerwheel that you receive disability payments because you do not work. And since I have worked through more severe medical issues, you do need to make me look bad for doing what you can't. I think it is as you say, you are about being credible. And to be credible, you need to discredit someone. After all, I am building Bessler's wheel for a reason, I ignored you.

edited to add; @Newton II, since what I consider as a possible solution to reducing  carbon dioxide requires water, I think I can modify the method of desalination using Reverse Osmosis so that it will be a much more efficient system. The 2 idea's tend to support each other. Also, fresh water shortages are becoming more pronounced.
And if need be, Bessler's wheel would be how I make my idea's known. if so, then it would be a good thing that I've stuck with it.

edited to add; Alan, what have you always told me ? That because you have a family to support that you want my work. There's your problem, too lazy to do anything for yourself. You whine and cry about being 80% disabled and yet I don't deserve any credit for the work that I have done and what I am doing.
Kind of makes me proud to be the son of a hard working immigrant.   ;D

Lindgaard

I laugh in your ugly lying face.

I don't, or have ever wanted anything of what you are doing, for it is trash. Not to mention doubtful it is even yours.  >:(

You are still in elementary school when it comes to perpetual type wheels. Inventing is not for everyone for only a few really have the talent to do so. That is why you follow me I guess. You are such a stalker.  >:(

You are being a nosey piece of crap, prying into my personal life again. Take care of your own and don't bother me. >:(
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

j_lindgaard1

@Newton II,
Almost missed the obvious myself. I think you are right about what you said.
Right now it is summer in Australia, Brazil and South Africa. And if there weather has become more severe just as it has in the northern hemisphere, then their weather patterns could cause the cold air over the North Pole to destabilize.
After all, not many people live near the South Pole so it would be less of an issue than it is in the northern hemisphere.
I just wonder if the Himalayas have anything to do with the shift. You know, the Rockies help to create tornados because of the way air moves over them. And if hot flows towards cold, they might be channeling warm(er) air across Russia. If so, then these deep freezes might become more common and last longer.

Jim

edited to add a pic of India's weather map which has a high in Pakistan and another on the other side of India.
http://www.weather-forecast.com/maps/India

Pirate88179

Yes, global warming is causing deep freezes all over the planet.  Sure, right...whatever.  You sound like Al Gore who is exploiting this scam and making billions off of it.

By the way, if you knew anything about thermodynamics, you would know that CO2 is NOT a greenhouse gas.  All of the scientists agree on this one as one studies the history of this planet, one sees that the coldest temperature periods coincide with the highest levels of atmospheric CO2.  By the way, all of this happened long before man was even building cook fires so, the earth has cycles, there is also a thing we call weather.

Al Gore is predicting warmer temperatures during the summer for the US.  Really?  I can predict a darkening effect towards evening.  He claims it will be warmer in the summer than in the winter.  Wow, what a Moron!

Try watching a movie called An Inconsistent Truth.  It show real climate scientists and their real data.  They are actually concerned that we may be heading into another ice age.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 23, 2014, 08:40:09 PM
Yes, global warming is causing deep freezes all over the planet.  Sure, right...whatever.  You sound like Al Gore who is exploiting this scam and making billions off of it.

By the way, if you knew anything about thermodynamics, you would know that CO2 is NOT a greenhouse gas.  All of the scientists agree on this one as one studies the history of this planet, one sees that the coldest temperature periods coincide with the highest levels of atmospheric CO2.  By the way, all of this happened long before man was even building cook fires so, the earth has cycles, there is also a thing we call weather.

Al Gore is predicting warmer temperatures during the summer for the US.  Really?  I can predict a darkening effect towards evening.  He claims it will be warmer in the summer than in the winter.  Wow, what a Moron!

Try watching a movie called An Inconsistent Truth.  It show real climate scientists and their real data.  They are actually concerned that we may be heading into another ice age.

Bill

>>  By the way, if you knew anything about thermodynamics, you would know that CO2 is NOT a greenhouse gas.  <<

http://www.eia.gov/oiaf/1605/ggccebro/chapter1.html

Pirate88179

Quote from: j_lindgaard1 on January 23, 2014, 09:10:57 PM

>>  By the way, if you knew anything about thermodynamics, you would know that CO2 is NOT a greenhouse gas.  <<

http://www.eia.gov/oiaf/1605/ggccebro/chapter1.html

You proved my point exactly.  Thank you.

Bill

***EDIT***  Actually, you also proved my second point....you do know nothing about thermodynamics.  Thanks for doing that also.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen