Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Siphoning

Started by j_lindgaard1, January 20, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Again, Jumpbo, you are misstating the facts. In the very first Heron's Fountain videos that I and Bill posted, we gave credit to our sources, and in subsequent videos I explained fully just how the Heron's Fountain, and my modifications of it, operate. If you want to lie about me and Pirate, at least pick something credible. Again, the record is there for anyone to check for themselves.

Now... about that "steam engine on ebay"...... let's see what you have got to say about that.

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 25, 2014, 05:17:50 PM
Again, Jumpbo, you are misstating the facts. In the very first Heron's Fountain videos that I and Bill posted, we gave credit to our sources, and in subsequent videos I explained fully just how the Heron's Fountain, and my modifications of it, operate. If you want to lie about me and Pirate, at least pick something credible. Again, the record is there for anyone to check for themselves.

Now... about that "steam engine on ebay"...... let's see what you have got to say about that.

tk,
putting a container in the bottom so it uses less water is not self siphoning. You explain nothing. That is why you and bill do nothing but harass me. I think people like you are called cyber bullies.

@All, the picture is what tk claims is his invention which might allow for self siphoning, putting a container in the bottom of a Heron's Fountain. If either him or bill knew something more than bullying, they would see that what I call self siphoning uses no such container.
So I am not sure how they can claim something without ever looking at my work unless they are nothing more than a couple of trolls out to bother somebody because they can't move forward in their work due to a lack of education.

http://www.overunity.com/12640/herons-fountain/15/#.UuQ7Emco7IU

edited to add; in reply no. 25 I posted a variation and in reply no. 26, tk posts his video. I tried working with them and all they did was attack me for it.

TinselKoala

The big difference, that you still haven't noticed, is that MY system WORKS and your "self siphoning" DOES NOT. That's why you have only a sketch of your design sitting there on paper, but you have a screen capture of mine WORKING.

MileHigh

I am not involved in this debate but at least I can make one comment to put things in context.

Quotethey can't move forward in their work due to a lack of education.

You drop the word 'engineer' and 'engineering' a lot when making references to yourself.  You imply that you are educated and others aren't.  The issue is that you are feigning being an engineer.  You are a 'pretend engineer' in your online persona.  Why not just be more honest, it might make the overall debate more productive?

j_lindgaard1

Quote from: MileHigh on January 25, 2014, 05:51:17 PM
I am not involved in this debate but at least I can make one comment to put things in context.

You drop the word 'engineer' and 'engineering' a lot when making references to yourself.  You imply that you are educated and others aren't.  The issue is that you are feigning being an engineer.  You are a 'pretend engineer' in your online persona.  Why not just be more honest, it might make the overall debate more productive?

MileHigh,
I guess if you consider going to school for Propulsion Engineering meaningless. I don't. I learned a lot in school and working with boilers, steam turbines and other such equipment.
tk, bill and alan from what they have told me have no schooling or experience in engineering. Could be why they dislike me, they can't keep up.

edited to add; milehigh, all bill and tk is doing is attacking me over a design that has nothing in common with heron's fountain and I'm the problem ?
Why don't they start their own thread and discuss their work ? Lack of education I guess. >To learn engineering requires doing more than flaming someone. After all, I'm supposed to do what ? Say that they realized a possible way to reduce CO2 emissions while they post that science and the environment are a couple of jokes to them ?

edited to add; I won't be posting any more work in here. It seems that cyber bullies should be given in to. After all, I have spent much time working on my various projects and see no reason to give credit for my work away to people who think they should have.
An example of this is that I have tried working with ab hammer but he wanted me to do all the work while he took all the credit. bill and tk seem to be of the same mold, just some people looking for an easy mark. And 10 years from now, they'll still be in here posting the same crap.