Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy device Romania

Started by xhacks, January 24, 2014, 06:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xhacks

You can check them here e2matrix: http://www.youtube.com/user/marinescuadrian1999/videos

When I will raise my money I will buy an oscilloscope, and I will let you read the measurments...
Till then I will try to remove the battery and add a huge capacitor to check if can self loop, without a battery...

penno64

Adrian,

That is wonderful.

Will you be sharing schematic and coil details ?

Regards, Penno

xhacks

Quote from: penno64 on January 25, 2014, 02:45:07 AM
Adrian,

That is wonderful.

Will you be sharing schematic and coil details ?

Regards, Penno

THE SCHEMATIC IS ATTACHED!!!

penno64

Thanks Adrian, I had previously downloaded the schematic but whilst I can determine what most components are, I am having problems with others.

Lets see -

TL494 set for 50Hz and 50% duty cycle.
T1 & T2 are both 2n3055.
12v Battery to the right side of diagram via 4700uf capacitor.
Feedback from L5 via 75w bulb into 220 -> 12v transformer through bridge then 4700uf and up to feed 2 x 2200uf buffer caps.
L1 & L2 unsure ?  maybe ?024,0  turn and .01mm
L4 & L3 ?????? 500 turn 00.3 mm
Ground (earth) via centre of main coil.
Left bottom corner -
T3 & T4 are both tk805 driving a TBC (flyback) then into I think a high voltage Bridge rectifier via a 100k and spark gap
On DC side into 470uF HV cap I think ?
I then think another adjustable spark gap then into L3. Uncertain what is written next to L3 with arrow pointing to it.
Same for arrow pointing to core.
What are K1 and K2

Well, how did I go.

Regards

xhacks

K1 and K2 are relays, and switches

Cheers,
Adrian