Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some tests on mono and bifilar coils

Started by conradelektro, January 27, 2014, 01:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Farmhand,

Here's something that might not be so self evident; Upon charging the SBC, the Ohmic resistance increased 60%, from 5 to 8 Ohms, while the charging had no effect on the single wire coil. Conradelektro inquired about making this kind of coil "ring". Resonance acts as an infinite resistor, therefore a test for increased Ohmic resistance is a good simple way to determine wether the coil is alive or not.

The kind of cut and dry statement you just made about your supposed "axiom" amounts to an act of misleading pedantry that's not only a poor credit to yourself but a stumbling block for learners interested in exploring the unique and versatile qualities of Tesla's serial bifilar coil.

I know the SBC is generating a magnetic field while in resonance unlike it's single wire sister, and would deflect a compass needle while "ringing", without running current through it. I'll shop for a "Brujula" in town, that's "Witch Wand" for compass in Spanish, to demonstrate this effect and upload a video. I've been over this facet repeatedly since I succeeded in lifting twice the paper clips with the iron nail core SBC. A spark is near infinite voltage as I've pointed out. The SBC is a hi-voltage coil and requires a hi-voltage charge to reach it's maximum potential. A dead SBC coil is worthless. Simply running low voltage DC current through the coil is no good. Conradelektro went so far as to state that "It's impossible for a coil with open ends to hold a charge". That's just sheer nonsense!  

TinselKoala

Quote from: synchro1 on February 06, 2014, 05:42:47 PM
I proved "The Old Scientist" wrong! Both the single wire coil and SBC of same wire length and gauge have identical Ohmic resistance. The results appear to be too banal to upload a video.
It's hard for me to imagine anyone believing otherwise, for the DC resistance. Are you sure you have interpreted "Old Scientist" correctly? He's usually pretty good about this stuff.

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 07, 2014, 08:03:03 AM
It's hard for me to imagine anyone believing otherwise, for the DC resistance. Are you sure you have interpreted "Old Scientist" correctly? He's usually pretty good about this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNAZ6heorEc&list=UUNbdkwT-LstmshlLDOqs7JA

Yea, take another look at his video from 2:40. I believed in him enough to double check his findings, but you know what he did wrong; He must have connected the wrong two wires. There's only one right and wrong way to get those wires connected, the continuity connected would leave him with just the half and show the 5.86 Ohms, half of the 11 for the single wire coil of same length and gauge.

Here's the real exciting feature of my recent test. This morning, 10 hours after charging the SBC, the Ohmic resistance has quintupled over the single wire from 5 to 25. There's no measurable power coming through the ends of the coil wire leads in voltage or amperage. All the potential is between the coil wraps. There's nothing to measure on an oscilloscope. The accumulating resonant power is transmuting into a magnetic field, and can only accurately be measured with a flux field measuring instrument, or Ohm meter.

It's critical that a resonant SB coil be wrapped tightly from end to end so that all the winds are touching. I noticed how sloppy Conradelektro's coils looked, with paper instead of restricting plastic dielectric tape between the layers. He reported a 5% bulge over the single wire coil. Those kinds of lax tolerances are unworkable. He'd never get this kind of vigorish from those loose lasso eggs! Just what's going on here?

I wrapped my two coils on the kind of high permeability ferrite core Lasersaber recomended for his "Joule Ringer". Apparently, based on the overnight increase in Ohmic resistance, the coil resonance is spontaneously increasing in strength. This resonance results in a magnetic field that would require constant input of circuital amperian current from a power source to sustain an equal field in the single wrap coil. This is why Tesla patented this SBC as an electromagnet, because the power manifests itself in magnetisem, not electrical output.  

The nature of the Hi Perm ferrite core must be responsible for the increase in resonant field strength in the SBC. What I'm dealing with at this time is the very exciting appearance of an overunity phenomenon!  

P.S. Your new Earth field propulsion videos are awesome!

Best regards,

Synchro

MileHigh

Conrad and Gyula:

You guys are rocking and doing the real thing.  It's much more sophisticated than the typical analysis that's seen around here.  Looking forward to seeing more cool stuff.  You guys are talking about how coils and capacitors _really_ work, and not the misinformed cold electricity/radiant energy/vacuum energy/resonance is magic stuff.

MileHigh

synchro1

I returned home from shopping with no luck on finding a compass. I did manage to purchase a 12 volt reed switch, and an LED, which is the best magnetic field test equipment I could muster over the day. When I returned I rechecked the Ohmic resistance on the ferrite core SBC, and measured 37 Ohms, 12 more then when I left. This rise was in solid proportion to the hourly gain ratio from a total of over 7 times the original non charged Ohms, so I'm satisfied the reading was correct. Unfortunately, I shorted the clip wire leads I used to connect the wire ends to the multi meter electrodes, and the increased Ohmic resistance vanished and returned to the original value of 5. This is where the single wire value has remained, even though I charged it the same way as the SBC. I didn't even attempt to measure for magnetic field strength, partly because my gear is so paltry right now. I retested and the coil Ohms have remained flat. What just went on here? I'm really puzzled by the reaction I got from charging that SBC coil! I'll try it again after the core settles down. I don't know how high it would have climbed if I had just left it alone.

Magnets are fully saturated cores, unlike this ferrite core and behave a lot differently. I noticed a test video on the "Self Inductance Thread", where the experimenter registers a dramatic decrease in inductance by attaching a magnet to a ferrite core. I feel sure there should some level of detectable magnetic field coupled with this spontaneous rise in Ohmic resistance, but that test will have to wait till another day. I'm sorry I couldn't do better. This was perhaps the most exciting and surprising experimental result I ever stumbled across, and I was very disappointed not to be able to ascertain if a measurable magnetic field was growing into evidence. I really need a sensitive "Magnetometer". I plan to shop for and order one online when I can. This missing measurement would have laid to rest once and for all the question about the value of the SBC as a "Coil for Electromagnets" which Tesla decided was it's most obvious and outstanding application when he patented it as one!