Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beam gravity engine...

Started by iacob alex, February 04, 2014, 05:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnit0017

Hi, added power output gear and more mass to the support arms.

Relationships I have noticed:

1.greater mass on the support arms the smoother it operates

2.counter torque most be applied to the crank as the planet gear mass moves toward the center and released as the mass moves
   away from the center, if timing of the counter torque is off it start to stall

3. will not operate if the support arms RPM is slow

For this device to be useful, it is going to need a controller board. Two inputs, one to read RPM's of the support arms and one to detect the position of the planet gear weight as it starts to move toward the center. Two outputs to control the electromagnets that will drive a pendulum that will be connected to the crank arm. There maybe a purely mechanical solution, but I can not think of it.... Controller board will be a good winter project. Suggestions and corrections welcome.

iacob alex

.....is an attempt to open a topic about the possibility to imagine and test the variable/oscillatory leverage with / of a beam.
Take a look at : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW0ASuBrdc
If this design is unworkable...can we imagine and test a workable one?!
      Al_ex

burnit0017

Hi, making progress. I still have to install double bob pendulum. Using overrun clutch to drive main flywheel. If you want me to start a new thread please let me know. I think the problem with the design you posted is it will find equilibrium and stop.

iacob alex

Hi !
This is not my design ;  somebody ( Kojin ?) posted it on youtube.
It does seem to be a not-workable one (a test can be conclusive)
My challenge was: playing around this simple idea , can we imagine a workable design ( and test...) ?!
The common  starting image can be : a self-swinging seesaw , due to an alternate gravity unbalance.
  Al_ex

burnit0017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59ROq45d_s

Hi, a short video update identifying problem areas. I am planning to add a second symmetric weight to each planetary gear and increase the gear ratio of each planetary gear so they function more as gyroscopes. Then the device will act more like a standard flywheel with the added benefit of precession. It should also solve the input timing problem with the pendulum.