Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beam gravity engine...

Started by iacob alex, February 04, 2014, 05:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi  0017 !
What is the starting image/idea of your "Magnetic" build-up ?
In my opinion , everything should be  made as simple as possible  for the first test , because...the whole is simpler than the sum of its parts.
Anyway , I wish you success !
     Al_ex

burnit0017

Hi, basically I am fabricating a large steam engine. I did some experiments with gravity assisted power last summer. From what I observed the projects I attempted needed additional power to work. So I was thinking maybe adding some kind of feedback would help. If it works, great. If not, I will have other options. PPMT maybe the solution, inverted electromagnet. But one step at a time.  Yes, simple is best but this is the only way that I think of to fabricate and add feedback to the system.   

MarkE

If you want to use weights to balance out energy over parts of a cycle, that can work.  The available energy and power densities are poor doing it that way.  You might have specific reasons why you would go that route  rather than using other means such as the venerable flywheel.

iacob alex

.....is an elementary proposition. It has as a natural "datum" , a short movie , with an "unseen beam/lever " , if you take a look at :
       www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBANgbRkws
It's a continuous self-rotating balance.But how a continuous self-rotating unbalance?
Try to play the barycenter on the same side of the fulcrum , as a variable/oscillatory leverage...
Maybe , regarding the topic of our forum , we must go again and again to nature for information...this time     as an image , the concise expresionistă of communication.
      Al_ex

MarkE

Those observations won't be particularly useful for any machine of practical size on earth due to the huge mass disparity.