Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Statorless Generator, no field magnets

Started by Cadman, February 10, 2014, 01:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman

QuoteFrom what i understand you like to a make coil on wave a pattern but how it can help to remove the back torque?

That's one of the things I want to find out. Will simply rotating a coil in a stationary magnetic field induced back torque on the shaft, or will that only happen if the coil is moving past a physical magnet or field coil.

The way I see it this idea will only be useful if it accomplishes two things; generate usable electricity and do it with a minimum of applied force. We'll see.

Keep us informed of your progress too, OK?

Cheers

Neo-X

Its like you were replicating Newman Motor with different coil construction. Okey then goodluck and i hope you will succeed on what your doing.  ;)

dieter

There was an other thread about a faradays disc project, and although it was mentioned that there is in fact a back torque, as soon as the current is consumed (just like the lorentz force in common induction), it was not believed by "accepted scientists" that the field of a radially magnetized ring would not rotate with the magnet. Good to see this is actually true.

But I think, as with faradays disc, it will not work when you try to power a load that is rotating with the disc...

How about wireless energy transfer? Anyway, I read an interesting article about how to fight back torque. Let us assume we have a faradays disc where the current flows from the axis to the outside. Now, why don't we simply let that current flow trough some coils in order to create a magnetfield to attract certain electrically unplugged ferromagnetics in order to neutralize the back torque? I know, it's the flying dutchman again, but seriously, why wouldn't this work?  Is the energy lost that way? Probably not when we pick up the induction that is caused by these rotor coils. So back-torque neutralizing coils on the rotor would attract iron cores of coils on the stator, their (the stator's) field would then collapse and spend additional current on the stator, without lorentz force... As long as the current flows to the stator, it may do some work on the rotor... Or maybe better: air coils on rotor and stator, all in series with the created current, will attract eachother...

Sure, this wouldn't work with a simple induction generator, since there ain't no overunity with the lorentz force. But this is a diffrent situation.
Just a thought.

BTW, I just notice, this whole thing means, when you can rotate a ring magnet without to rotate it's field, then you can also do the opposite, rotate the field without to rotate the magnet...

Anyway, wish you good luck with your experiment.

dieter

Just one further thought. So, when a disc or ring magnet rotates, the field remains non-rotating. I guess that's because there is no opposing fields in the way, so the entire field has no grip on the matter, when rotated that way. It would be interesting to see, if it produces any current at all this way, or if the efficiency is the higher, the better the "grip" is.

Neo-X

I think the only way to know whether the field is rotating or not is to detect the presence of electric charge at the rim of the disc. If there is a charge that means the disc are generating voltage which also means the magnetic field is not moving.