Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Acoustic magnetic generator.

Started by synchro1, February 15, 2014, 06:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Congratulations, Jimboot! You've invented the saturable-core transformer!

Too bad Synchro is, as usual, wrong about the implications of what you've shown.

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 16, 2014, 11:13:54 AM
Congratulations, Jimboot! You've invented the saturable-core transformer!

Too bad Synchro is, as usual, wrong about the implications of what you've shown.

@Tinklesqualid,

Dim Sum pot sticker!

Jimboot is not running any current what so ever into your so called transformer.

mscoffman

People, I would like to remind that overunity user: paullowance discovered
that a standard radio shack piezo element allowed to rest for 24 hours generated
enought overunity energy to flash a high brightness LED briefly. It did this even
when sheilded suggesting that this energy was caused by either nuclear muon, or
neutrinoes.

piezo -> petrolithic energy -> rock crystal batteries -> neutrinoes -> PEP-II neutrinoes -> LENR
-> LENR iginition signal -> Wigner Array Lattice energy -> a rate limited energy storage
mechanism with exponential stored energy playback.

:S:MarkSCoffman

TinselKoala

Quote from: synchro1 on February 16, 2014, 11:19:01 AM
@Tinklesqualid,

Dim Sum pot sticker!

Jimboot is not running any current what so ever into your so called transformer.
Wanna bet, stynchro1? How about showing some measurements that back up this outrageous claim. When the LEDs are lit and the phone is driving the input, the phone is indeed supplying current, I guarantee it.

You think his phone isn't putting any current into the "so called transformer" ? Then he should be able to disconnect it completely and still have bright LEDs. Or is the phone doing some kind of apple-magic that doesn't involve current at all?

That earns a ROFL for sure.

(Stay tuned, I've just made an interesting video that should get you pretty excited, as if you weren't excited enough already.)

TinselKoala

Quote from: mscoffman on February 16, 2014, 12:23:35 PM
People, I would like to remind that overunity user: paullowance discovered
that a standard radio shack piezo element allowed to rest for 24 hours generated
enought overunity energy to flash a high brightness LED briefly. It did this even
when sheilded suggesting that this energy was caused by either nuclear muon, or
neutrinoes.

piezo -> petrolithic energy -> rock crystal batteries -> neutrinoes -> PEP-II neutrinoes -> LENR
-> LENR iginition signal -> Wigner Array Lattice energy -> a rate limited energy storage
mechanism with exponential stored energy playback.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Or temperature change stressing the element, or environmental vibration, or contact pressure, or many other things that were never ruled out by experiment. On the other hand there is no evidence that any of the things you mention could produce the effect seen.