Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VORTEX COIL FRAMES/FORMERS FOR SALE ...

Started by Electronix Hive, February 17, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electronix Hive

milehigh.....omg u have no idea what you are talking about do you...... hahaha makes me laugh

please go here...http://1stopenergies.freeforums.net/ and tell these researchers they are wrong and the results they are getting are all bullshit and fantasy i dare you....you'll soon get put in your place.
i told u i am just selling the formers to help people, not making any claims..... but u are so quick to jump on me like some school yard bully....pathetic all of ya, 
none of you know the significance of the torus shape in relation to mathematics and geometry and no i am not going to explain it to you all because ur not worth the time...try watching marco rodin (oh let me guess he is full of it to)

these coils can produce ozone which usually takes 1000s of voltage and hi voltage output all on a 1-1 ratio winding all from 12 volts upwards..which conventional science says is impossible....explain that if u can.
and if u doubt what i am saying go on the forum and look at the great work people have been doing and not the silly videos of people claiming
overunity

oh and someone said nothing vortex about them..well besides the shape i posted a pic that clearly shows the spiral/vortex pattern on magnetic paper so thats that one put yo bed...oh and you are going to reply at least come with some proof and not just talk talk talk...when u dont even own a coli to test with..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc_bYiCttgA

Electronix Hive

look in short all i am doing is trying to help people on a tight budget, who want to explore this field
i never made any claims, nor did i say the videos i posted are mine or i am in them. all i was doing was offering a service, even if people had their own ideas i could design it with them and get it cut and give them good deal...
if these coils wasn't a hot topic right now and people were not getting results i would not bother trying to help and just go back to other things.
its no good questioning me u have to take it to the people in the videos and forums...thsi forum http://1stopenergies.freeforums.net/
their u will have all your questions answered and then u might decide u want to give it a go......so u can go get a former 3d printed , make it ya self , buy one for $100 or i can help u for few quid and im not looking to rip people off

anyways i don't want to debate it .....just have a look throu the right places and find the well trained peopel that are running tests and see what they are doing...not the silly claims....should not of posted those videos...ahaha dammm

take care all

MileHigh

Electronix Hive:

I looked at Daniel Nunez's web site.  All the posters including Daniel are beginners in electronics.  As a result there are misconceptions everywhere.  There is no "mission to take this new technology to the rest of the world," that's just hubris.

Everything I said before stands.  Any coil can produce high voltage, regular or "vortex," there is nothing there.

You said, "which conventional science says is impossible....explain that if u can."  You aren't in a position to make that call, that's a big mistake on your part.  I also saw that comment made by a poster on Daniel's forum, and the person that made the comment also was not in a position to make that call.  Chances are you were just repeating what you read.  You can see how misinformation begets more misinformation.  The way to prevent that is to learn about electronics from the beginning, step by step.  Note that nobody on the forum has done any experiments to see if "vortex" coils behave differently than regular coils.

So think about those issues.  I encourage anyone that's interested in coils to experiment with them.  That means real experiments where you try to understand how and why the coil does what it does, and that's not really what is going on on Daniel's forum.  Daniel is selling some of his coils for $600 or more, and that's outrageous.  The forum is more of a marketing vehicle for Daniel than anything else.  You can do the same experiments and get the same results by making a regular coil or by buying a roll of speaker wire.

MileHigh

Electronix Hive

you keep referring to the original designer as the only person that is testing right now, and u also said "nobody on the forum has done any experiments to see if "vortex" coils behave differently than regular coils"...im sorry but u clearly have not signed up and had a look,
if the coils can produce such high voltage / ozone production (not saying thats a good thing tho) light xenon bulbs , neons and all this is done with wire that is the same gauge
...no stepping up is meant to take place, so thats one thing they do different from regular coils
i know the forum is a creation of daniels but the people that have signed up are doing well, .....of course its not the all and end of when it comes to coils but for its different i guess. their are people on the forum that also disagree that they are anything special but in the name of science and getting to the truth they try everything out with em, motors, lighting, pulsed electro magnetic healing, wireless, HHO,....so it could have many applications or it could end up fading away who knows...like i said i just thought the pricing was awful so i took it upon my self to lend had and make a few bucks ....so sue me...

also this is not Bk EMF if ur thinking all coils produce hi voltage and this is what's happening coz its not
Vortex coils have huge potential because they allow energy to flow via the path of least resistance and in doing so act as energy amplifiers, understand though this is not just a unique feature of the vortex coil, implementing sacred geometry into electromagnetic coil design results in better efficiencies and more predictable magnetic flux paths.