Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VORTEX COIL FRAMES/FORMERS FOR SALE ...

Started by Electronix Hive, February 17, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 17, 2014, 11:59:03 PM
So, these forms can be used to make an overunity device then?

Bill
While there have been a number of people who have said that they have achieved OU from a Rodin or vortex style coil, none have been able to make a self-sustaining circuit using one. 

These kits are a lot lower cost than some others that have been offered for sale.  That makes them more attractive for people who want to mess around with these sorts of things.

MileHigh

My advice is to go to Radio Shack and buy a roll of speaker wire.  lol

Electronix Hive

I agree....and cheers for the comment
that is my goal atm, to help people on a tight budget afford the former. the original designer should get the phrase for the former but as for the heavy price tag....not good for us that have to pay bills..:i would like everyone to be able to research with these coils not just the ones with deep pockets...
All the best

Electronix Hive

mile hi...hey man u could go buy some speaker wire but the problem then will be getting the wire in the geometric shape with tight symmetry, plus they just look cool with the former...:D

Pirate88179

Quote from: Electronix Hive on February 18, 2014, 12:31:45 AM
Hi bill....
hmm i want to say yes and no..it's a hard one man, because people have videos apparently showing overunity using dmm and a scope which is amazing to most people but.....the problem is the instruments are not rated to work with the hi frequencies being used. from my own tests their is defo something special going on with these coils.....if you start looking through youtube u will find videos of people running test
i will say tho i have seen some people getting a hell of a lot of light out of a small input....take care

Thank you for your response.  Those look cool and well made for a decent price.  Nice idea for a product.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen