Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bifilar capacitor

Started by MasterPlaster, February 18, 2014, 01:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

Hello All,

An idea has been floating in my head and I thought I share it with all of you.

I look forward to your comments:

-------------------------------

MarkE

How is this any different than a multilayer ceramic capacitor, a rolled polyester capacitor, or a rolled electrolytic capacitor?

markok

A good way of thinking. I taught also in that way but I think that the point is in dielectric. Definition of dielectric is high resistant material that we can also say is staticaly charged.
My idea was to find a dielectric that is quick high staticaly charged.
Then the discharging through a spark gap would happen regulary and create a voltage with a frequency that could possibly be usefull.   

MasterPlaster

Quote from: MarkE on February 18, 2014, 01:48:07 PM
How is this any different than a multilayer ceramic capacitor, a rolled polyester capacitor, or a rolled electrolytic capacitor?

Hi Mark,

I am actually no expert in capacitors but as I understand it, what does the work in the capacitor is the dielectric.

The capacitor on the left side of your image is more like what I am talking about. It reminds me of the variable capacitors
used in radios also, all the multi layer capacitor I know of are low value ceramic ones.

In the picture you attached, the rolled capacitor on the right hand side is different although same amount of material will
be required.

I have not been able to make a test device to observe the performance  yet but, I am planning to use 4 thirty meter
roles of aluminum cooking foils with layers of cling film as dielectric. This is easier said than done for me as I have
no where to do the work.

You may appreciate that just using words one can not describe how a bifilar coil works and this is the same for the capacitor.

Thank you for your question.

Vladokv

Here is very interesting and mind blowing page about parallel plate condesator
http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_23.html#Ch23-F15

People have done interesting researches on condesators, and I have few totally
new ideas. More new ideas should come. People done nearly everything with coils.
Do you like new page I found?