Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Generating current using only Light as a source

Started by MomentTheory, January 07, 2015, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Now you're mean.

I don't know what I should think of this guy. He may be real and serious about this. In that case I really don't want to insult the guy, regardless of whether he's right or wrong with his theory.

But it could easily also be somebody like TK, trying to make fools out of us by proofing that we "believe" pretty much anything.

I yet find it suspicious that he obviously has no past. Like a newborn alter ego type of person.

TinselKoala

Quote from: MomentTheory on January 08, 2015, 11:16:38 AM
Also, aren't you all supposed to be super smart? For the record there is a command, CTRL + and - will zoom out your browser so you can see the images.

Go ahead, zoom out far enough to see the image, and then try to read the actual forum text, or find a "reply" button.

FOR THE RECORD: images posted to the forum should be no more than 1024 pixels wide. FOR THE RECORD: you can resize your images before posting in any of a number of graphics programs. You can keep your original high-res versions for printing and you can rename your smaller copies with some logical label like PrintImageSMALL.jpg. That way, people trying to read TEXT like this will not see the text scrolling off the screen to the right, and can see your full image without reducing the page to the point where the text is unreadable.

TinselKoala

Quote from: dieter on January 09, 2015, 02:23:51 PM
Now you're mean.

I don't know what I should think of this guy. He may be real and serious about this. In that case I really don't want to insult the guy, regardless of whether he's right or wrong with his theory.

But it could easily also be somebody like TK, trying to make fools out of us by proofing that we "believe" pretty much anything.

I yet find it suspicious that he obviously has no past. Like a newborn alter ego type of person.

Now you are really being funny.  Do you really think I need to make sock-puppet posts to demonstrate that _some people_ will believe pretty much anything? You are doing that all by yourselves, without my help.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: MomentTheory on January 08, 2015, 11:19:25 AM
The entire theory revolves around my new found universal AVERAGE of light, validating my usage of these numbers.

Would you care to elaborate? How advanced is this theory?