Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

800w 400 rpm 60 hz 120v permanent generator

Started by TommeyLReed, February 19, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

This is a super low rpm with 18 fields and 18 permanent magnet rotor test run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjM3qZViLT4

Magluvin

Nice gen Tommy. ;)

Good voltage for 400 rpm. And amperage to boot. ;D

Any specs on the build?

Mags

e2matrix

Looks like you could try looping that rectified DC output back to the drill motor battery .... although I suspect that drill motor with it's gearing is very inefficient so maybe a better low rpm dc motor running off a battery.   What kind of motor is that you modified? 

TommeyLReed

That was a old 3/4 hp ac motor, I still have the end caps with bearing. I had another person ask me to try the same thing. 60 rpm's would need greater then 5252/400=13.13 ft lb due to mechanical losses to make 1hp(746w).  In other words if 1kw need 2 mechanical hp for gasoline engine and 1.5 for diesels. Then you could produce 1kw on a single gallon of fuel for over 8hr at idle speed of 800 rpms, and gear the engine pulley down to 400 rpm's for the generator.  I am putting a system together to get off the grid, and to tell the greedy poweer companies to take their high rates and taxes to pound sand. I will also use solar to recharge the battery pack also.

MarkE

I would place a good quality charge controller between the rectifier and the battery bank.  Otherwise it looks pretty robust.