Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek self sustainable technologies Overunity to market in Arizona USA

Started by ramset, February 20, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Ahh come on you guys are just playing dirty now  :P
Get through this paper by Bill and then show where he's wrong and tell me he is laughable stupid - 122 pages in the attached PDF below.   
And these two pictures are what he had 12 years ago (and one 11 years ago).   Just think where it's at now.   

ramset

Fellahs
been a while since we "engaged"
  figured I would see what it would be like if you actually had an opportunity to contribute to the vetting of a claim...
as anonymous individuals you thro too much slander and Libel around  addressing persons By name and accusing them of all manner of crimes or scams with no personal knowledge whatsoever.

Mh you keep mentioning Spoons ,I have never played the spoons or resonated them or whatever you are trying to remember

I believe you are referring to the work of professor  Savic who holds several degrees and PhD's in Physics , chemistry, Biology and is an EE as well,  perhaps that's the fellow you remember Me working with?he also claimed a certain frequency in water caused anomalies ,  imagine _that_   another physicist with similar claims??

Oh by all means  do what you dooooo
talk trash from the safety of anonymity about public persons...
with no effort whatsoever to Engage the Men you Libel...
EVER ???

My comments are strictly limited to the persons mentioned in these two threads that you fellows are hounding me on
Oh and MH's reference to Dr Savic's work too.

your input is absolutely NOT required, it was merely an attempt on my part to see if you would contribute anything helpful if given the opportunity.

and just to be clear it was an honest, hopeful gesture on my part no sneaky agenda whatsoever.

ODD very odd indeed...
thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

e2matrix

Another one of his 'Old' builds of the SmartPak below.   Would you go full on PCB with a build like this if it didn't test out showing a COP > 1 ?

MileHigh

Chet:

For starters I gave you good advice in a few postings about getting things straight before you talk to Bill Alek.  That was a perfectly valid contribution to your vetting of a claim.  Do you know how many times Sterling or experimenters get snowed over by unscrupulous people?  Look at the recent Akula fiasco.  They made PCBs and sent them to experimenters all over the world for nothing.  Just total BS.

So it wasn't spoons, I think was bells, right?   Bells in a coffee cup connected to the mains power was supposed to produce over unity heat generation?   Am I right?  You talked to this guy and you said a movie was going to be produced demonstrating the alleged technology and nothing happened.  You got snowed by that idiot and had nothing to show for it.

Yes, I really can look at clips and state that you are looking at a fake free energy buffoon.  I have made that call several times and was right.   For Christ's sake, the guy lifts images from the Internet and photoshops them, he doesn't even know how a Whimshurst generator works, and he talks outrageous nonsense about "fusion" taking place in his Grade 7 science fair experiment.   And you want to pursue something with this guy?  Nothing will ever come from the bicycle that I believe he buys and sticks his decals on and resells.  The free energy charger is nonsense.

Don't you think it's strange when somebody claims they have a free energy machine but it will first be available in a hearing aid or a bicycle or a battery charger?  It's completely ridiculous.  If it was real, the "magic box" would speak for itself, you don't have to claim it's a battery charger.  It would shake up the world, it would not be presented by some guy at some 10' x 10' booth at some alternative conference.

Like I said, when your misadventure fails miserably have the guts to report the truth.  Don't just clam up like you did for the magic bells guy.

E2matrix:

QuoteAnother one of his 'Old' builds of the SmartPak below.   Would you go full on PCB with a build like this if it didn't test out showing a COP > 1 ?

You see this all the time.  These are just props to facilitate revenue generation.  It's like a telephone on a movie set that's not used in the scene so it is not even connected.

There is no way you can make a PCB design stuffed with any combination of electronics components that will produce over unity.  It's not going to happen and certainly nothing will come from Bill Alek.  Assuming that he actually designed some of this stuff and didn't just lift pictures of legitimate PCB designs from some company's web site, it's nonsensical pulsing of coils for the millionth time.

If myself, TK, and Mark E were with Bill Alek on a bench and he tried to demonstrate his "technology" to us and the three of us had free reign to ask whatever questions we wanted and to ask him to show us live measurements, Bill Alek would likely crack.  Within a few minutes he would kick us out as it became more and more apparent that he did not have a clue what he was talking about.

My gut feel is that Bill Alek has no clue how an inductor actually works, just like 90% of the experimenters on the free energy forums.

MileHigh

ramset

The results On the Savic device were posted years ago by Dr.Jones.

If you called Bill and acted like a gentlemen [any of you] he would probably offer you the same access he offered Me.

much easier to do it your way tho....

If I grabbed every nasty comment you have made about Bill and posted them side by side with your alleged help ful Post??
at least ten to one against Mr Helpy helperton........

Please don't feel the need to be so helpful!!

you are completely disingenuous and doing nothing more than trying to highlight your abilities

I have no more time to waste with anonymous nasty 'experts"

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma