Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Silly question about voltage and current

Started by dieter, February 24, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Lets add a diode for clarity,
If the bemf from the coil had a neg polarity the freewheel diode would be reversed, but it isnt this indicates the polarity of the bemf is of a pos polarity.

Dave45

Quote from: MarkE on February 28, 2014, 05:15:35 PM
Your IRF510 MOSFET is upside down.  Connected like that with the source to the coil and the drain to the low side of the circuit current flows continuously through the MOSFET body diode.
irrelevant to the discussion, this came from some circuit schematic I had on hand

MarkE

Quote from: Dave45 on February 28, 2014, 05:20:58 PM
Lets add a diode for clarity,
If the bemf from the coil had a neg polarity the freewheel diode would be reversed, but it isnt this indicates the polarity of the bemf is of a pos polarity.
That configuration is actually used in a number of half-bridge power circuits to prevent conduction through the MOSFET body diode.

Dave45

Why is this important, because we can use the pos energy to pulse a coil, now the diode works bidirectional it passes the pos bemf from the negatively pulsed coil into another coil, pulsing this coil with pos energy its bemf will be neg and will pass through the same diode, now your coils can ring back and forth.

MarkE

Quote from: Dave45 on February 28, 2014, 05:23:27 PM
irrelevant to the discussion, this came from some circuit schematic I had on hand
Dave, if you don't draw things correctly then it is going to throw the conversation off.