Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Million Hamster Free Energy Solution

Started by AB Hammer, February 27, 2014, 04:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

I found this on youtube and I felt compelled to post it here in Half Baked.

The Million Hamster Free Energy Solution.

http://youtu.be/vpGNMP2LBCQ

They said
Quote:
In a test, 16 classified building have 1.2 million hamsters that are running generators to power a small city. In exchange for running 16 hours a day, these hamsters are fed food and water. Caffeine was part of the diet for a while, but due to complications, was taken off the diet.

Animal Activists have decided that this may go against animal rights somewhere, but are not sure where, or what line has been crossed.

Pro's:
No radioactive waste or other pollutants.
Noise is a nice hum of little hamster feet.
The hamster clones are alive. Otherwise they would not have been created in the first place.
Being computerized with full robotics, only 1 person needs to be at every building for receiving food, water, etc.

Cons:
The food cost's the company a bit.

PS. I had to laugh a bit. It reminds me of the Matrix movie (the human battery bank for the machines)

Alan

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Lakes

So, that's what is inside the Google floating container! :D