Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: havuhung on April 29, 2014, 09:43:44 AM
Hi All,
Updated values ​​on the schematic diagram components Akula0083-disassembled. . .

The folks at OUR have examined and translated this schematic, see the attachment below. I am making a parts run this afternoon so I would appreciate knowing if this is the Official Approved Schematic for this version of Akula's many different devices.

TinselKoala

@watts:
I'm frustrated too at all the changes and inconsistencies. And the BS as well.

The 3V circuit, which is what made the scopeshot above, acts as a very sensitive EM detector. It "resonates" more like a radio receiver. The frequency of the sensitivity is determined by the transformator inductances and couplings, _almost_ as described by tysb3 above. Is there a phase-locking or frequency harmonic locking involved? The fact that the spike frequency in the bursts varies would seem to contradict that hypothesis.

Anyhow, I am going to assemble the circuit I posted above and go from there. The one I am working with right now, I think I've at least tracked down how to get close to the Akula scopeshot above. The tuning is incredibly sensitive.

When comparing these shots, please consider that we have determined, I think, that Akula's "50 V/div" setting is incorrect due to his probe being at 1x instead of 10x. So the trace is really indicating 5 V /div... but the scope also has less resolution at the 50v/div setting so you aren't seeing the true waveform envelope on his top trace. I apologize for scoposcopy.....

Grumage

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 29, 2014, 12:10:33 PM
The folks at OUR have examined and translated this schematic, see the attachment below. I am making a parts run this afternoon so I would appreciate knowing if this is the Official Approved Schematic for this version of Akula's many different devices.

Dear Tinsel Koala.

The schematic you have posted seems to make more sense to me than the one posted at the top of this page !! Am I correct in saying that the lower TL494 and it's associated components will create an inverted drive to the Mosfet ??

Pulses driven in alternation and at a different frequency will create a form of "Havoc" within the Ferrite material. Might just tempt the Genie out of his box !!  :)

Cheers Grum.

havuhung

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 29, 2014, 12:10:33 PM
Hi TinselKoala,
Yes, there will be more resources for reference and perform for circuit assembly actually run!!!  Value of C3, C4, if the value is 3 nF hard to find, because manufacturers often produce convergence 2.2nF or 2.7nF!. . Transistor VT1 and VT3 can be replaced with 2N3906 or BC547, BC557.

mrzlica

Hello TK,

thanks for your effort with the akula device..
I'm just begging to worm my self to up and start experimenting.
If somebody on the forum is willing to post the pcb for the above sheme
I will appreciate.
good luck m