Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: lost_bro on May 01, 2014, 09:22:36 PM
Hello EMJunkie

Just corrected my post above, put CL instead of XC,,, typo.....

I do *not* understand that the XL, XC resonance spoken of above to be the *type* of resonance that Akula talks of in the tape transcripts.....

Apparently he states many times the word *ferro resonance* and relates it to the type of resonance he *believes* his circuit is experiencing.

I would assume that someone who can design a SMPS type (O.U.????) circuit understands the difference between Ferro resonance and Common XL,XC resonance.

Just more food for thought as I play the devil's advocate ;)

take care, peace
lost_bro

Hey Lost_Bro,

I suggest you repeat the experiment without taking into account the words spoken by Akula.

Its a very simple experiment. Will take maybe 5 minutes like Akula has shown in the Video. Also please watch the video again, with the volume off as you're doing the experiment.

I have in the past, quite often, and sometimes still do, used terminology that may not be correct for the actual situation. I do now make more of an effort to use the correct terminology as I know how it can severely confuse a situation.

You will see, by repeating the experiment, that's it is as I have explained. Its a well known effect, used in Antenna Tunning and so on.

All the Best

Chris

avalon

I've been waiting and waiting for anyone to come up with a ferroresonance pictures and so far, it seems, I have to do it myself.

Feast your eyes on the one attached.
The pulse's frequency is 630 kHz but the response is around 10 Mhz. (the core is a large (2") ferrite ring). Some other cores I've tested are from 600 kH to 1.5 mHz.
As a matter of interest I have ran spectrum analisys on the last one and it goes all the way to 5 Ghz. However, the ripples in the higher band are insignificant. Typically at the level of -27dB to -40dB.

~A

BTW,
the absolute majority of people here are wrong. Finding the resonance is extremely easy. Just shoot a sharp impulse at the core and, hey, presto!
2 resonances (or 22 for that matter) are equally as easy.
I am running sweeping analisys on dual frequencies pulse system but, so far, there is nothing interesting to report.

tysb3

avalon

The trouble is I do not follow that forum.
Regardless,  it looks very similar.

So, any studies on beat frequencies? After all, we are interested in an unusually big response we can use.

~A

EMJunkie

@All,

I have found a way to produce the signals we need. Its quite cost efficient, doesn't require lot of time and is easy. Its very flexible and should be very easy to implement.

What's in your Tool Kit?
Most of us have been using Microcontrollers, some have been using them for sometime!

If your Tool Kit does not Include a Microcontroller them I highly recommend you start looking at it.

Microcontrollers - FEZ Hydra
I have programed a FEZ Hydra to produce the signals we need! Initially I did not think it would be possible due to CPU PWM Frequency Limitations. I am having stray inductance issues at high frequency but its not too bad considering.

Its early days in this endeavour and lots of improvements can be made. The point is that the signals are there, they are good for High Frequency with a little tiding up we could make big improvements.

If enough are keen then I can move forward and show others how to do it.

Advisory
I don't recommend anyone rush out and purchase a FEZ Hydra at this point in time! Its early and this path of investigation may not result in what we are after. For those that don't have a FEZ Hydra already that is! If you have a FEZ Hydra sitting around and have not used for a while then let me know and we can start some very simple experiments.

NOTE: If you're new to the FEZ Hydra, it can be a little problematic and in the past has had a ton of issues. Most issues are now fixed which is good!

All the Best

Chris