Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: Marsing on March 07, 2014, 11:04:11 AM
Hi all

what is this mean ?

Hi,

I think It must be a rectangular metal plate positioned to a certain, a few cm distance from coil L2. I believe there is a capacitive coupling between this plate and the coil, often the angle of this plate is varied with respect to the axis of the coil to get some "tuning" effect and also change EM coupling between the plate and the coil, and often this plate performs energy output taken from the EM field around the coil (most often the coil is a HV coil).  I know that this "plate" in this schematic goes to the negative ground, so in this case no energy output is taken from it.
I have seen such plates positioned near to Tesla coils in some Russian youtube videos.

Gyula

a.king21

Hi all

what is this mean ?
It is a one turn plate surrounding the transformer. It has a gap in it like a 9/10 turn.
It's purpose is to introduce the Tesla's radiant energy receiver into the circuit.
It is an electrostatic device and follows the rules of electrostatic induction.
It is therefore not subject to the laws of electromagnetic induction which is always cop <1.
It is subject to the laws of electrostatic induction which is cop = 2 minus system losses.
The naysayers should learn their physics.

a.king21

A simplified king-grumage schematic is enclosed so you can see what is going on.

MenofFather

Hi all

what is this mean ?
One turn of tape of cuper, not closed turn. Standart ecran turn.

MenofFather

Quote from: a.king21 on March 07, 2014, 01:50:48 PM
A simplified king-grumage schematic is enclosed so you can see what is going on.
I remove not important, not needed parts in this circuit.