Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchrobot

Quote from: Dave45 on March 27, 2014, 06:23:40 PM
If you know it all then you should have a free energy device right  ;)

Thats ridiculous

For such device to work we need ridiculous  ;)

Dave45

The sims dont impress me and are not accurate
Sure the current continues through the coil its the collapsing magnetic field that causes bemf, I never said the current reverses, a coil pulsed with current its bemf will be pos a coil pulsed with voltage its bemf will be neg.

When current first hits a coil the magnetic field is building (femf) as the current leaves the coil the magnetic field collapses (bemf)

Wake up

T-1000

Quote from: Dave45 on March 27, 2014, 06:40:53 PM
The sims dont impress me and are not accurate
Sure the current continues through the coil its the collapsing magnetic field that causes bemf, I never said the current reverses, a coil pulsed with current its bemf will be pos a coil pulsed with voltage its bemf will be neg.

When current first hits a coil the magnetic field is building (femf) as the current leaves the coil the magnetic field collapses (bemf)

Wake up

With BEMF on one side and capacitor discharge on another side of transformer where primary and secondary is connected in series over capacitor you have voltage and current.. And when transformer primary is only on half of secondary there is even more going on.

Or, when in a moment of BEMF rise you discharge capacitor over another coil in transformer and make circuit connections over coil which gives BEMF - it is another similar case.

You wanted ridiculous not well studied cases, so here it is :)

Cheers!

MileHigh

Sorry Dave but Verpies knows his stuff.  I have encouraged you to do some real research and learn about electronics.  It's the Internet age.  Unfortunately you are set in your ways and as a result with respect to electronics you couldn't hit the side of a barn door from three feet away.