Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: MenofFather on April 28, 2014, 07:34:37 AM
Here schematic, If you not make exatly like here, then not say, that it not works. But here also maybe something need ajust. Roman something speak about capasitor, who need ajust, but I not understand about that capasitor he speak. Or about C3 or about C13 or maybe about other? Also here is two feedback pachs, one from C5 capasitor, other from C13 capasitor. L3 inductor good be use like in picture ferite ring with tick white wire. It have about 20-30 mikrohenries, maybe 50 uH, but or about 200 or about 100 microhenries is to big, I now not good remeber.

Do you really think that big heatsink is needed when it is "running itself"?     ;)

How can anyone make it exactly like here.... since assembling the circuit itself within the Earth's magnetic field embeds a signature of the latitude of the place of assembly? If I don't make it in exactly the same place, on the same day, at the same hour, with all the planets and the moon phase the same..... it's not going to be "exactly like here". Did he use 60/40 tin lead solder? What is the insulation material on the wiring? If I have to put two resistors in parallel to make the same value as one used in the circuit... does that count as a significant difference, or not?

My point is this: when the outside builders like me do our best to "make exactly like here" and it still doesn't work.... you can _always_ find some kind of difference to blame our "failure" on. Always. Yet anyone who understands circuitry knows what kinds of substitutions and variations cannot possibly make a significant difference, and/or actually _tests_ to see if there is a difference.  This "not exact duplicate" excuse for not working is called "special pleading" or post-hockery. It doesn't wash with me.

What you should really be considering is why and how Akula can make so many _different_ circuits and variations that all work for him... and him only. Are you telling me I need to use pad-per-hole board and make connections with big thick blobs of solder for it to "work"? Give me a break.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MenofFather on April 28, 2014, 02:56:25 AM
In Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator is pach of pulses. Duty cycle is 50 precents of this pach/box. Someething like in Stanly Mayer divice. So if you not use back pach from R5 and C5 you not get selfrunning!!! And R11 must be ajusted in that possition, that be pach/boxes of pulses, or is or not is.
And how Akula say, this divice work on feroresonance.
So if you not using back pach, then you must made generator, who sends boxes of pulses. And valuses of C3 and C11 must be like in schematic, not that that more is better, more not better, can not be one, let say 2200 uF other 5000 uF, must be like in schematic.

Pulses have frenquency about 400-460 kiloherc and its duty cycle is about 10-40 precents.
Wery important wery fast close mosfet.

Hey MenofFather,

Please forgive my ignorance. Can I ask as I don't quite understand your entire meaning in your post, can you please explain what you mean by "pach/box" Is this the Circuit Board itself?

Sorry, I just want to ensure I do understand your meaning properly.

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 28, 2014, 01:16:45 PM
Do you really think that big heatsink is needed when it is "running itself"?     ;)

How can anyone make it exactly like here.... since assembling the circuit itself within the Earth's magnetic field embeds a signature of the latitude of the place of assembly? If I don't make it in exactly the same place, on the same day, at the same hour, with all the planets and the moon phase the same..... it's not going to be "exactly like here". Did he use 60/40 tin lead solder? What is the insulation material on the wiring? If I have to put two resistors in parallel to make the same value as one used in the circuit... does that count as a significant difference, or not?

My point is this: when the outside builders like me do our best to "make exactly like here" and it still doesn't work.... you can _always_ find some kind of difference to blame our "failure" on. Always. Yet anyone who understands circuitry knows what kinds of substitutions and variations cannot possibly make a significant difference, and/or actually _tests_ to see if there is a difference.  This "not exact duplicate" excuse for not working is called "special pleading" or post-hockery. It doesn't wash with me.

What you should really be considering is why and how Akula can make so many _different_ circuits and variations that all work for him... and him only. Are you telling me I need to use pad-per-hole board and make connections with big thick blobs of solder for it to "work"? Give me a break.

Hey TK,

I hear your frustration! Others are starting to get results though. See: -->Vadik Guk - Flashlight 4 video<-- Roman (Akula) Posted: "Vadik bravo bravo!
RS, only the majority of questions wakes more! he does not want people to think!"

the next post is:
"Well , I will explain the principle of resonance and how to find it . Only from my pocket harder will not : - \ .
I showed in the " Torch Video 1" I found resonance with ferrite cups, now explain in detail .
On the frame is wound coil , its inductance in cups should be 115 uH, cups on a copper foil glued to it connect oscilloscope . Generator rectangle looking resonant frequency ferrite , as it is in resonance ferroelectric his sinus will increase, the maximum amplitude of the sine - our band. It is a way to learn any frequency ferrite at home :) . Then everything is simple to use this resonance - you need to take it off , this teeter LC circuit for the frequency of resonance. One end of the circuit is always connected to the incoming capacitor , and the second key is switched . Here 's how it works , but on the Soviet ferrites is easy."

So its possible we are right on the doorstep and break throughs are on the horizon!

MenofFather is just trying to help out  ;)

All the Best

Chris

hre_1972

Excuse my ignorance in my question but, these schemes and circuits exposed here are working or are theory only? are theory about the original? sorry for my question but I did one like that is exposed here and is not working ... please if anyone can explain to me which one of the circuits are working greatly appreciate it. thank you very much in advance...

EMJunkie

This is another Heads Up for All!

Seven (7) out of Ten (10) YouTube Videos are now gone from most of the resource websites I have frequently visited!!!! That's Right 7 out of 10. This is amazing!!!

If you come across good content please get a copy of it!

All the Best

Chris