Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Я по ошибке купил hcf4049ube, продавсу сказал CD4049, но он мне дал такую и у неё 8 ножек, она не подойдёт?

HCF4049UBE is not good for this project?

verpies

Quote from: scratchrobot on April 14, 2014, 05:01:44 AM
Looks like this is the same device also powering 2 bright LED's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGfSDbnwbk
Similar.
This circuit has 4 LEDs, the hex inverter is fully utilized and the MOSFET is doing almost nothing.

magpwr

Quote from: MenofFather on April 14, 2014, 07:24:35 AM
Я по ошибке купил hcf4049ube, продавсу сказал CD4049, но он мне дал такую и у неё 8 ножек, она не подойдёт?

HCF4049UBE is not good for this project?

hi menofather,

I am merely using whatever I/C i have available HCF4069 or CD4069 or even MM74C04 should produce similar results.
My led blinking test was using existing available IC HCF4069

http://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/MM/MM74C04.pdf

MenofFather

I reconect conections and made on HCF4069. And can change frenquency from about 1 herc to about 200 or maybe more. I see on oscilioscope and see wery short impulses let say of 4 herc. And divice vibrating on that frenquency. I not understant that do 34063? That it frenquency? I use one and other coil same lenght and not get selfrunning, LED green also blinking of 1-200 herc, that I ajust.

magpwr

Quote from: MenofFather on April 14, 2014, 09:33:21 AM
I reconect conections and made on HCF4069. And can change frenquency from about 1 herc to about 200 or maybe more. I see on oscilioscope and see wery short impulses let say of 4 herc. And divice vibrating on that frenquency. I not understant that do 34063? That it frenquency? I use one and other coil same lenght and not get selfrunning, LED green also blinking of 1-200 herc, that I ajust.

hi MenoFather,

For the time being i'm not able to advise anything since i did not received required components to start assembly in order to advise others.This is my first time working with MC30463. ???

If anyone have completed assembly please advise outcome once it is calibrated using oscilloscope.