Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Dave45 on April 24, 2014, 07:54:55 AM
Its about charge separation, spitting the aether then collecting.
So in your opinion aether not only exists, but it can be separated in two components.
I wonder why aether hasn't it slowed down the Earth as it plows through it in its orbit?

TinselKoala

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 24, 2014, 07:28:57 AM
Hi All,

I am going to go out on a limb just a little here. I watched a video today that I had not seen before. Its got some merit to it and also can be corroborated in another area.

The Video: Akula video #5 translated by Wesley. ( Free Energy device)

The other information that can be cross referenced against is from: Gennady Markov - Bi-Directional Current Transformer

He also has a Russian Patent: Gennady Markov - Bi-Directional Current Transformer: Patent CA2224708

I  just wonder if they could be more related than we know?

All the Best

Chris

Did you notice that the two waveform images you posted don't correspond? The waveform on the scope is not like the waveform in the diagram. Look at where the zero-crossings are.  In the diagram all signals are out of phase.

Thestone

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 23, 2014, 05:30:31 AM
Hi All,

IC's and parts of the Circuit are attached, I don't see the Half H-Bridge chip on the board? Anyway we work with what we have currently. See the Below Zip File!

This info is from: Free Energy April 2014 Akula0083 Lantern No3 - Appears to be the same circuit.

All the Best

Chris

P.S: For those that have not read my previous posts, I think you may find them worth a skim over, please read if you get time as the information has taken me a long time to put together.

Hi Chris,

I am not able to unzip the file you posted, can you re-post it again. Thanks.
Oscar.

Thestone

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 21, 2014, 04:24:59 PM
How many times do we have to go through this?

The first image below is from the video.

The second image below is from the data sheet. Do you  see now the "mirror image" ?  The GAP contains the adjustment pot and the LED. The DC output terminals are closest to this gap, NOT THE EDGE OF THE PSU. This is confirmed by both data sheets.

If you want to argue this point please provide some new data that contradicts the data sheets and the photographs !!

THE DC terminals are nearer the center of the unit. The terminals closest to the edge are the AC MAINS input terminals.

Do you have trouble displaying images inline?

This one looks more like it, it has the POT on the right side and the input on the left...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5V-5A-25W-Switching-Power-Supply-110V-220V-AC-to-DC-5V-Adapter-For-LED-Strip/1754693305.html

Oscar.

TinselKoala

And it has the mains input closest to the edge of the case and the DC output closest to the "gap" containing the pot and the LED. Just as I have always said, just as both the data sheets I've posted indicate, just as is standard for this type of PSU...

Thanks, Oscar...