Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br549

In regards to fake or not - build one as per several videos yourself with Strontium based ferrite core and achieve same scope shots then we can talk..
[/quote]

I have several cores laying around, but I am not sure what they are made of. I was wondering if anyone has measured (or could measure) the resistance of of a Strontium based ferrite core for reference.
The cores that I have,,,, have a resistance of 42 k ohms (measured with my VOM Meter leads about one inch apart.
As always, thank you and have a great day:  br549

MenofFather

Quote from: br549 on April 25, 2014, 07:51:19 AM
In regards to fake or not - build one as per several videos yourself with Strontium based ferrite core and achieve same scope shots then we can talk..

I have several cores laying around, but I am not sure what they are made of. I was wondering if anyone has measured (or could measure) the resistance of of a Strontium based ferrite core for reference.
The cores that I have,,,, have a resistance of 42 k ohms (measured with my VOM Meter leads about one inch apart.
As always, thank you and have a great day:  br549
Why you need know core resistance?
By way, I have exatly core like in akula video, I get it from flayback transformer of monitor CRT. :)

Dave45

V8carlos was doing the same thing only he used a bifilar wound coil and ran the bemf around and through the other winding.
He reported anomalous results as well, just never showed a self running device.
The principle is basically the same.

MenofFather

That I can say about akula latern with flayback core? One frenquency is 4-7 herc or 15 kiloherc about, other about or 15 kiloherc or 400 kiloherc about. Duty cycle one frenquency and other is 45 precents from TL494, but that probarly not wery important that duty cycle. Here is two primaries coils and one secondary. One primary have about 7 turns, other about 12 turns and secondary about 19 turns. From secondary going to shotkeys 4 diodes to get DC curent to icapasitors. From this capasitors getting energy primarys coils that is pumped with mosfets. One mosfet for one primary coil. Baisicly, I think, two primaries can have same numbers of turns, 11-13 turns. Need then ajysting replase places ends of one coil/ Then again ajust. How you see, then he disconect battery, then LED light dimer, because it then work not on 9 volts, but let say on 7 volts, so better run from 6 volts this circuit and then curent drobs to zero, then is selfrunning.

havuhung

Quote from: Dave45 on April 25, 2014, 07:37:27 AM
The basics
The core of the devices
Hi Dave45,
Have the way to a screenshot. jpg example? select the component elements placed on this screenshot, from electronic circuit drawing software! do so for comparison with components on the circuit board assembly Akula. But when creating new files, from electronic circuit drawing software to allow only a blank page to work!   
Comments help. . .

Regards