Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 26, 2014, 06:05:11 AM
Re circuit, it's just a simple Osc, by way Transistors are off till they reach peek AC where they 'clap out' (zener effect like with an SCR) like an SCR and a Diac, but he has put them in a string to get a high voltage versus current swing in his tank coil the choke and capacitor, (cap and coil are out of phase), that's dumped into that string of lamps, note though if volts is to high it will kill the mos fet, to me you need something between switching string of transistors and mosfet, like R and zener but that will bleed current but no more than that Pot on the gate.  does that help ?

Hey AlienGrey,

Thanks I see where you're going, but I bought this up for a slightly different reason.

I read an article sometime back now about Avalanche Currents, I cant remember what or who it was on exactly now  :o

There is a commonality here. Its trying to pull down the ve+ rail, to interrupt currents, maybe its to cause an Avalanche Current?

Seems to be something that could be worth investigating?

Stivep1 has the  Video here:  -->Akula video #16<--

I think its important to point out, the second coil where its marked 'Negative Back EMF' is of no use to the circuit except only to create a LC or some may like to see RC Tank for switching the HEX Inverter! Thus in turn the Fet is Switched! Then the ve+ Rail is pulled down! So you can see where I am going here?

Others out there please feel free to point out thoughts on this. TK Your input would be much appreciated?

Anyway its a possibility.

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 26, 2014, 07:06:11 AM
Have you seen this clip yet ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziy0B8EbO7s

and this one.

Hey AlienGrey, Yes! its very good. I was glued to the topic when I saw this device and the one before it. See here for more Info: -->My Research on the GLED<--

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Quote from: John.K1 on April 26, 2014, 04:20:11 AM
Hi EMJunkie

I think I have somewhere downloaded several of his videos related to TPU. I am on tablet now. Will be back to u later on if u want.

Thanks John.K1 - Yeah please, let's save all for others. We all deserve access to this information!

All the Best

Chris

TinselKoala

QuoteI think its important to point out, the second coil where its marked 'Negative Back EMF' is of no use to the circuit except only to create a LC or some may like to see RC Tank for switching the HEX Inverter! Thus in turn the Fet is Switched! Then the ve+ Rail is pulled down! So you can see where I am going here?

Yes, that's what I thought too. Turning the mosfet ON pulls down the positive rail, and if he eliminates the 2200 uF input capacitor as he seems to be saying in the video, then the 34063 chip will momentarily lose power I think (it shuts down at a bit over 2 volts in my testing). This could account for the seeming dependence of the frequency of the spiky signal on the amplitude of the sinus. However I have not been able to get my circuit to do this yet.

EMJunkie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 26, 2014, 08:50:49 AM
Yes, that's what I thought too. Turning the mosfet ON pulls down the positive rail, and if he eliminates the 2200 uF input capacitor as he seems to be saying in the video, then the 34063 chip will momentarily lose power I think (it shuts down at a bit over 2 volts in my testing). This could account for the seeming dependence of the frequency of the spiky signal on the amplitude of the sinus. However I have not been able to get my circuit to do this yet.

Precisely TK!

RC Time constant in there and yes a discharge of Supply Power to the 34063 chip. In-fact the whole circuit!

But this is very close to what appears to be going on in -->Victor (DIN) avalanche Victor (DIN) avalanche experiment<--

Only a resonant effect quite possible caused by the very RC Time constant we just spoke about.

The 34063 Chip uses some very cool tech!

QuoteThe error amplifier monitors the output voltage level, compares it to the reference and generates a linear control signal that varies between two extremes, saturation and cutoff. This signal is used to vary the resistance of the series–pass element in a corrective fashion in order to maintain a constant output voltage under varying input voltage and output load conditions.

See: -->AN920/D - Theory and Applications of the MC34063...<--

So if the Chip starts to loose power, it will automatically try to compensate, of course to a point! Like you say, a bit over 2 volts.

Well Hope this helps!

All the Best

Chris

P.S: I believe this Video: -->New Movie 1 Impuls<-- shows Akula doing an experiment on this exact thing! I believe this to be a Circuit Equivalent of the -->Victor (DIN) avalanche Victor (DIN) avalanche experiment<--