Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 29, 2014, 02:55:10 AM
I agree, easy to find the resonant points in these sorts of arrangements! I can think of at least three ways to do it right now... But its a common thing they keep talking about.

LC Resonance calculations can be made that mostly are quite accurate if one can find or calculate the Coil's Distributed Capacitance. I have found it better to work back the other way though.

In this case the LC resonance frequency must match ferrite natural resonance frequency or its harmonics. Otherwise there is no added effect everyone is after. And also the effect is on nuclear level when magnetic domains are spinned for induction not only on horizontal axis but also on vertical axis which effectively make ellipsoidal ball movements in 3D space...

br549

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 29, 2014, 01:53:41 AM
That's a "result"? An LED glows for a few seconds, then he takes the coil apart? Heck, I have joule thiefs that work better than that. Violates the first rule of OU experimentation, too: If you have something that "works"... never NEVER take it apart! Build another one and take _that one_ apart if you must !!
What MoF is describing is the normal way to find a resonance using a function generator and an oscilloscope. I have illustrated this process in several videos long ago. Doorstep? Maybe. At least it's not a big Door Stop like the QEG. Easy with Soviet Ferrites.... right. Sure. Let's please see some data comparing "soviet ferrites" with "chinese ferrites" in the same circuit.

It's easy to make circuits seek their own resonance too, especially with things like CMOS inverter gates.

I was watching the Akula video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IjQ37TopWE  where he disassembles the circuit board, and noticed that circuit board shown at 3:19 is out pf sight for a while and then you see it again at 9:35, (when he is disassembling it). I was wondering if anyone has grabbed a screenshot of the two boards, and compared the solder side for any differences. I would do it my self but don't have the software or the know-how? :-[  I am thinking that if they are identical, it would add more credibility to the video.
as always; thank you and have a great day.  br549

EMJunkie

Quote from: br549 on April 29, 2014, 08:17:55 AM
I was watching the Akula video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IjQ37TopWE  where he disassembles the circuit board, and noticed that circuit board shown at 3:19 is out pf sight for a while and then you see it again at 9:35, (when he is disassembling it). I was wondering if anyone has grabbed a screenshot of the two boards, and compared the solder side for any differences. I would do it my self but don't have the software or the know-how? :-[  I am thinking that if they are identical, it would add more credibility to the video.
as always; thank you and have a great day.  br549

Hey BR549,

Good Question. The look pretty good to me. See attached Pics.

All the Best

Chris

havuhung

Quote from: T-1000 on April 29, 2014, 07:57:06 AM

In this case the LC resonance frequency must match ferrite natural resonance frequency or its harmonics. Otherwise there is no added effect everyone is after. And also the effect is on nuclear level when magnetic domains are spinned for induction not only on horizontal axis but also on vertical axis which effectively make ellipsoidal ball movements in 3D space...
Hi T-1000,
I thought of:
It is possible that Mr Akula0083 secret of this guy, the empirical formula calculated on each type ferrite resonators to achieve optimal resonance! . .  if so, when testing the circuit board we need, what tools to help job? . .

havuhung

Hi All,
I play video clip numerous times on several different software, with each frame moving pictures but have not found a fake! . .