Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 01, 2014, 05:00:52 AM

@All - Would a SMD or Through Hole board be better?

All the Best

Chris
I think [size=78%]Through Hole board is better.[/size]

codegame

hi all: Originally wanted to say something, but still forget. :)

T-1000

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 01, 2014, 05:15:51 AM
People sometimes really amuse me greatly. Especially in these Akula threads. We have several people telling us what will work and what won't work and why and why not ... but it seems to me that the real key to getting one of these circuits "working" is .... you have to be Akula! Because _nobody_ else has actually demonstrated a "working" version of any of his circuits. The people who "know".... are just guessing, I think. Where is the evidence for their contentions that "A" works but "B" doesn't work? I don't think there is any.
Well, if you would speak Russian and listen latest teamspeak recording.. the rebuilding of circuit would be a lot more easy. It was explained there how circuit is supposed to work and what effect needs to be aimed for.
Also I tried my best to explain in forums as well because Roman's LEDs circuit are exploiting same effect I had with Lithuanian Yoke experiment...
Quote from: TinselKoala on May 01, 2014, 05:15:51 AM
General principles of making good transformer effect and using resonant voltage rise or VRSWR (standing wave resonance) are always good to have in mind: Fast cutoffs of transistors driving inductive loads, and fast acting diodes in parts of the circuit handling the spikes and ringdown from the inductors when they are switched off. But these principles are known by anyone who builds and experiments with solid state TCs or other HV and VHV apparatus.
For this part - the conventional engineering are fighting spikes/etc as you just said. To reach energy consumption down to almost 0 a least - you need to recover energy from those spikes and loop it back to the input. So it is opposite to what every engineer is tought how to deal with such things...

havuhung

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 01, 2014, 05:28:57 AM
@Chris:
I didn't even "add values" to that schematic. I made no changes in any schematics _except_ the 3V flashlight one in the other thread. I only posted the 2x 494 schematic to ask if it was the "Official Approved" one, and I appreciate your pointing out the discrepancies you have noticed.
Hi TinselKoala,
I have some question "officially approved" ! So is Mr Akula replied approval values ​​in the circuit board or the other one? . .The reason is to be the basis of printed circuit board assembly. . .

Thank you.

TinselKoala

Quote from: havuhung on May 01, 2014, 06:42:37 AM
Hi TinselKoala,
I have some question "officially approved" ! So is Mr Akula replied approval values ​​in the circuit board or the other one? . .The reason is to be the basis of printed circuit board assembly. . .

Thank you.

Mr Akula hasn't said anything one way or the other, as far as I can determine.

Whatever you use for the basis for your PCB design will be found to be wrong, after you get the boards back and build the circuit onto them and find they don't self-run, I guarantee it.

You will be spending money and time for nothing, and you will be stuck with some nice PCB oscillators that don't work when the power is removed.

And there are far cheaper ways to arrive at that result. I have been through this before.

I know you will not take my advice, though.

I think it's pretty silly to ask "through hole or SMD". There may be two or three people on this forum who could handle building this circuit with SMD components, and I'm not one of them. But the method I will be using is a "surface mount" technique, just with parts I can see with unaided vision and can handle with my fingers instead of tweezers.

Besides... didn't Groundloop or one of those folks already design a PCB for this circuit? Or is that another of Akula's miracles I'm thinking of?

Oh yes, GL made the one for the single mosfet, single 494 circuit.