Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.

Started by Grumage, March 06, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tysb3

@ EMJunkie thank you.

I'm not professional in electronics, but I think 2 resonances is very tricky moment, not easy to catch them together.

EMJunkie

Quote from: lost_bro on May 01, 2014, 08:12:49 PM
The XL,CL Resonance frequency  MUST *coincide* with the Ferro-resonance and/or Dimensional Resonance  Frequency (ies) of the coil in question for the *magic* to happen.

Hey Lost_Bro,

Yes, I sort of agree. We are talking about two different things here. But at this stage we don't want to confuse this topic. If those following are experimenting on this, they will start to see what we have talked about already then the next bit should start to fall into place.

The reason being, simplified, Ferro-resonance and/or Dimensional Resonance, is simply just Domain Wall Resonance, one could also say, its a spin Wave. Again this is way beyond where we are right now.

A beautiful example of this is here: -->Spin Wave on a Chain <--

Note:
XL: Inductive Reactance - Inductive reactance is an opposition to the change of current through an element.
XC: Capacitive Reactance - Capacitive reactance is an opposition to the change of voltage across an element.
See: -->Electrical Reactance<--

All the Best

Chris

EMJunkie

Quote from: tysb3 on May 01, 2014, 08:57:11 PM
@ EMJunkie thank you.

I'm not professional in electronics, but I think 2 resonances is very tricky moment, not easy to catch them together.

Hey tysb3,

I don't think they have to be entirely perfect. I think once they are close, we will start to see a Standing Wave form that is a Harmonic of the two. We will see what can be achieved here and compare results.

The Standing Wave Frequency will depend on the degree of Miss-Match between the two waves.

All the Best

Chris

lost_bro

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 01, 2014, 09:03:37 PM
Hey Lost_Bro,

Yes, I sort of agree. We are talking about two different things here. But at this stage we don't want to confuse this topic. If those following are experimenting on this, they will start to see what we have talked bout already then the next bit should start to fall into place.

The reason being, simplified, Ferro-resonance and/or Dimensional Resonance, is simply just Domain Wall Resonance, one could also say, its a spin Wave. Again this is way beyond where we are right now.

A beautiful example of this is here: -->Spin Wave on a Chain <--

Note:
XL: Inductive Reactance - Inductive reactance is an opposition to the change of current through an element.
XC: Capacitive Reactance - Capacitive reactance is an opposition to the change of voltage across an element.
See: -->Electrical Reactance<--

All the Best

Chris

Hello EMJunkie

Just corrected my post above, put CL instead of XC,,, typo.....

I do *not* understand that the XL, XC resonance spoken of above to be the *type* of resonance that Akula talks of in the tape transcripts.....

Apparently he states many times the word *ferro resonance* and relates it to the type of resonance he *believes* his circuit is experiencing.

I would assume that someone who can design a SMPS type (O.U.????) circuit understands the difference between Ferro resonance and Common XL,XC resonance.

Just more food for thought as I play the devil's advocate ;)

take care, peace
lost_bro

tysb3

@ EMJunkie

maybe it is some free limits, but Akula told, if you at home in the evening tune OU device and switch it off,  in the morning you can't start it again because of change room temperature. you need to start tune device again.  in the laboratory, where is always constant temperature, with this is no problem.