Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AFA Alternating Flux Amplifier

Started by dieter, March 13, 2014, 02:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Some bad, but yet interesting news, in relation to the simple test in posting 1.

I repeated this test with a rather similar setup, but now I also checked the dissipation using a kilkawatt-like wattmeter, and indeed, while the permanent magnets increased the output to about 200%, they also increased the input, probably by the same amount...  :-[ .

But that doesn't mean the AFA concept does not work, only that this test doesn't say anything.

The quest continues.

Google

Quote from: dieter on March 31, 2014, 12:59:59 PM
Some bad, but yet interesting news, in relation to the simple test in posting 1.

I repeated this test with a rather similar setup, but now I also checked the dissipation using a kilkawatt-like wattmeter, and indeed, while the permanent magnets increased the output to about 200%, they also increased the input, probably by the same amount...  :-[ .

But that doesn't mean the AFA concept does not work, only that this test doesn't say anything.

The quest continues.

Dear Sir dieter,

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts and test results. I am attaching a pdf file which may give you some more food for thought. I dunno if it really works, however it doesnt use magnets to amplify / multiply/ many mirror images of the flux created by an AC current.

I havent tried it yet but it intrigued me a bit, just found some similarity with your basic concept of flux amplification, so couldnt stop myself posting in your thread.

Best,

dieter

Google

Thanks for your input. I've seen this pdf already, it's very interesting. Not shure if I completely get the concept of variant 3 and 5, but 2 and 4 is clearly following the Thane Heins Back mmf deflection philosophy. This seems to be one of the easiest devices one can set up, when enough ferrite torroid cores and mag. wire is available. For the sake of good coupling, the cores should be covered almost entirely by some fat coils, unless eg. a metglass core is used. Also important is the size of the sec. core/s, it should be thicker than the prim. core, so it becomes attractive to the back mmf. Furthermore, the prim. core probably needs to be driven near saturation, to force the back mmf to the sec. core.

Keep up the good work!

Regards

Google

Metglass will be too much costly, I am buying some flyback ferrite cores and winding identical 3 ohm thick copper windings on plastic bobbins. The primary and secondaries will be all identical. The single primary shall be driven by 13.5V 6Amp 50 Hz AC supply and 3 secondaries on the same core will drive 3 more primaries in 3 different cores, 3 more secondaries on each of these cores and then all the outputs shall be rectified DC in parallel for output power measurement across a 20 ohm resistor.

My AC power supply trips beyond 6 Amp output draw, so I know the input cant exceed 13.5Volts x 6 Amps = 81 watts.

I intend to try various configs, as given in pdf. If its true than I should be netting more output even considering system losses.

Will keep you posted.

Many thanks for the encouraging words.

Best,

Jimboot

Hi Guys not sure where to post this but since deiter gave me the shorted coil idea I hope its ok to post here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4724PnCXj9E