Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Conventional current flow VS Electron current flow

Started by Dave45, March 14, 2014, 08:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjeK1nkiFvI
Did I hear correctly free to move pos charges as well as free to move neg charge.

Qwert

Hi.
The relation of "conventional current flow vs electron current flow" I see as the Newton's Cradle action: the balls represent electrons which don't need to move (or move very slightly only, due to their perfect "elasticity") to move the energy within a conductor:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_cradle

Dave45

Quote5.2 Diode characteristics
The most important characteristics when using power diodes is the maximum current in the forward direction (IFmax), and maximum voltage in the reverse direction (URmax).

Lets see current one direction voltage in the other direction ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmm

But I thought current was flow and voltage was pressure...............somethin stinks in the outhouse.

Dave45

I think we have found our pump, we just need to make it more efficient.
Think for yourselves, Im sure there are other ways but this is simple.
I bet we can make it better

Dave45

Maybe we need to smooth it out and give it somewhere to go.