Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

" hydrogen-production-breakthrough" -discussion thread

Started by lancaIV, March 14, 2014, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslaedison

check out my video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_KVyoBfzs ,  with me and my friend making history on accidentally and I figured out how I did it because I was there and saw it all happen so check it out all here to see it if you have not seen it  there.   I got an plasma carbon arcing affects from the light bulb fixture and was acting like a capacitor coupling to both sides that was charging its outside metal body that I on accidentally discharged it in a timely fashion when the right side of the capacitor discharged its fullness through the light bulb fixture that caused its much higher voltages AC discharged which caused the plasma carbon arcing and melted the bake light inside that light fixture  that turned the copper rotor black too which means it changed the whole mass of distilled water to accept the second step with the harmonics starting with 60 Hz shaking coming from the bottom with the blitz jewelry cleaner low speeds shaking  the same time the same high discharge of the microwaves AC together will hit all the water molecules as a magnetic moments to the water to break them all up but it is a stepping up of harmonics too of 120 Hz the next speed in the video too so I truly made history here on accidentally !!!

If you want more information to contact me back here or to my email
Thomas C.
Th
Th

profitis

teslaedison

Hello what are you talking about here anyways ?  A cop is not me and the only thing that even I did in my life was being a security officer at a hospital long time ago when I got out the US Military moons ago !   me and my friend made history and does anyone care heck no here !!
Thomas

ramset

Sir
I have problems with You Tube [locking up and such]
Can you state your discovery and its benefit here in a sentence or two?

Respectfully
Chet

ps
COP of 1   is the line in the scientific sand ,the place where we measure from....
a performance measurement to determine efficiency
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

teslaedison

one thing is that energy is not wasted or used up when your dealing with water but when your putting pulses into water that your producing with the pulses a magnetic moments into the water because all electrons are adding to the magnetic fields of magnets so magnets are a collector of electron energy too because of my findings all to hear this also !!!   If you dont understand what a high voltage of electrons charge that causes a plasma carbon arcing which has all the frequencies in the high voltage discharge which are welding terms here then your lost and do not totally understand what I am saying here !!!  go to www.youtube.com and search for Thomas Production Hydrogen there so you should see me and my friend doing the water experimenting of distilled water only too without any electrolyte in the water because your dealing with the resistance of water that affects how the magnetic moments are affect the whole mass of distilled water !!!  Negative Ions are the same as negative Electrons that are losing there magnetic fields strengths because all electrons are a true real disk that has a North on one side and a South on the other side that wraps around the protons and then wraps onto itself that makes an opening so will put a diagram here to show you this with all oxygens too.
Thomas