Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Men in Orange or Men in Black?

Started by MileHigh, March 17, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I this loon a troll, bozo, or just a run of the mill douche...hard to say, but the line of questioning is certainly troll like.

I dunno...guesses anyone ?

Regards...

MileHigh

Captain Zero:

There is no need to dish out the insults.  The link was to show you that there are rip-off artists out there.  That carries over to the fact that there are rip-off artists in the realm of free energy.  To some of them it's like taking candy from a baby.

QuoteI dunno...guesses anyone ?

I really don't think the crowd is "with you."

Your MIB fantasies about me and MarkE and other known people around here are complete nonsense.  You think the government is worried about something like Wayne's brain?  Wayne typifies many free energy scammers.  They barely even have a clue with respect to what they are talking about.  You worry about the "MIB" watching some electronics thread where most of the participants couldn't even design a transistor circuit if their lives depended on it.  Not to mention the big hurdle of understanding how an inductor works, of which probably 95%+ of the experimenters don't understand at all.

Forget your MIB fantasies of cutting-edge free energy research being watched by the MIB with paid anti-shills promoting the "party line."  It's completely and totally ridiculous.  Put your brain in gear and think.

MileHigh

MarkE

Quote from: MileHigh on March 20, 2014, 07:23:52 PM
Captain Zero:

There is no need to dish out the insults.  The link was to show you that there are rip-off artists out there.  That carries over to the fact that there are rip-off artists in the realm of free energy.  To some of them it's like taking candy from a baby.

I really don't think the crowd is "with you."

Your MIB fantasies about me and MarkE and other known people around here are complete nonsense.  You think the government is worried about something like Wayne's brain?  Wayne typifies many free energy scammers.  They barely even have a clue with respect to what they are talking about.  You worry about the "MIB" watching some electronics thread where most of the participants couldn't even design a transistor circuit if their lives depended on it.  Not to mention the big hurdle of understanding how an inductor works, of which probably 95%+ of the experimenters don't understand at all.

Forget your MIB fantasies of cutting-edge free energy research being watched by the MIB with paid anti-shills promoting the "party line."  It's completely and totally ridiculous.  Put your brain in gear and think.

MileHigh
That's just what the government wants them to think! 

QuoteThere exists in society a very special class of persons that I have always referred to as the Believers. These are folks who have chosen to accept a certain religion, philosophy, theory, idea or notion and cling to that belief regardless of any evidence that might, for anyone else, bring it into doubt. They are the ones who encourage and support the fanatics and the frauds of any given age. No amount of evidence, no matter how strong, will bring them any enlightenment. They are the sheep who beg to be fleeced and butchered, and who will battle fiercely to preserve their right to be victimized.  James Randi

Pantone, Lee, Keshe, Travis, Aviso, Bedini, Rohner, Puchta ... there is a nearly endless list of sharpies out there looking for believers who can still hand over cash.

Cap-Z-ro

I guess I should be honored.

*takes modest bow toward audience*

PARAV

Quote from: gauschor on March 20, 2014, 02:58:07 PM
This world is so fucked up that I simply don't believe that the only reason to lock someone up are his diet books. Seriously: how many crappy weight loss books are there which are of no use? How many costly diet courses are there for people? How many useless pharmaceutic drugs are there to help people lose weight? If you start locking up people because of that - then also lock up all the pharmacy industries for withhelding drugs for cancer cures... oh wait - in the article something like this is mentioned - that he accused agencies and industry for withhelding low cost drugs against lethal illnesses. Hmmm strange ...

Hi Gauscher,

You are bang on that.
I agree with you whole heartedly on what you just stated--
it's a known fact  (pharmaceuticals, power companies, oil conglomerates, governments, or what have you.)----
They have the trolls that try to  control us , (the masses) and it's soo easy for them, as we are all Lemmings in one way or the other.

Cheers--Paul