Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A funny question in electromagnetism!

Started by vineet_kiran, March 24, 2014, 10:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vineet_kiran

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on June 25, 2014, 11:35:20 PM

The only issue I see is, is that even though the secondary is higher voltage and lower current, wouldn't that secondary magnetic field be just about as strong as the primary field, requiring more input as we extract output.

@SkyWatcher123

In a normal transformer as you said the secondary magnetic field remains the same irrespective of number of turns.  Only voltage and current change, keeping the power constant.

What I am guessing in 'cut-coil transformer' is that the primary 'cut-coil' produces strong magnetic field consuming lesser power due to reduced resistance.   When this strong magnetic field varies with respect to secondary,  the secondary should produce stronger power output than the input keeping the magnetic field same. 

We are just getting the difference between input power required to produce strong magnetic field and output power produced by the strong magnetic field.   

Think that you have a superconductor primary coil and normal secondary coil. If you just create "ON" and "OFF" of primary coil,  the secondary goes on producing AC wave perpetually and current in the primary is not lost because it is superconducting. 

Just a guess.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Bob Smith

Quote from: forest on March 25, 2014, 05:20:40 AM
You touched very important topic ! The battle is about the choke which is high inductance yet very low ohmic resistance.
Any thoughts ? I have one and if you guess close to mine concept I will open source it here and for ever  ;) 
Game start ?
Trying to wrap my head around Vineet's "coil."  Are we looking at what is essentially a number of wires with their own capacitance, arranged in parallel, then dumping into a single strand back to the negative?  While current would be distributed between parallel wires, the voltage would be equal in each wire.  In this way, are we looking at a kind of step-up transformer?

If we put a high inductance, low resistance choke (many turns, heavy gauge wire?), are we not - subsequent to the "coil" - stepping up the amperage?
Just thinking out loud here, trying to understand possibilities...
Bob

Edit:  Interesting video that might shed some light on Vineet's "coil":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnsSRW7JqQA