Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Krstan Pejic. This device works

Started by Shokac, March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madddann

For the curious...

... if I understood correctly, in the video he claims 1,5KW continuous output power...

Dann

gyulasun

Hi Dann,

The machine shown in the two links below seems to be based on the same principle like the one in the above video:

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/spektar/zivot-i-stil/Pomama-za-ekoloskim-agregatom.lt.html       and

http://doznajemo.com/2013/01/18/sa-jednom-baterijom-napaja-cijelu-kucu-strujom-revolucionarni-aparat-predstavljen-i-u-mostaru/

This text: "Reč je o patentu trojice pronalazača koji kao inicijalnu energiju koristi jednosmernu struju iz baterije od 12 volti. Ona pokreće elektromotor, a ovaj preko posebnog prenosnog sistema pokreće generator koji preko ispravljača proizvodi naizmeničnu električnu energiju napona 230 volti. Manji deo generisane struje puni bateriju, a višak je spreman za sve potrošače na naponu od 220 volti. Tajna pronalaska koji omogućava da se energija iz baterije od 12 volti višestruku uveća leži u sistemu povezivanja i pretvaranja energije, kažu izumitelji."

is google translated with some corrections as: "According to the three inventors the initial energy uses direct current from a 12V battery. This powers an electric motor, and this drives a generator through a special transmission system that produces 230V AC via an AC adapter (inverter). A smaller part of the generated current charges the battery , and the surplus is ready for all consumers at a voltage of 220 volts . The secret of the invention that allows the energy from the 12V battery to multiply (to increase) lies in the system connectivity and conversion of energy, the inventors say."

So if you can agree with the text translation, then the 12V wiper motor you identified in your picture is the main driver for the transmission system and for the flywheel and then a car alternator is driven from this latter system. The car alternator gives about 12-13V DC output at 115-120 Amper at least or higher and this 12-13V DC drives the input side of an inverter able to convert the 1.5kW and then the 220-230V AC is available at the inverter output. Is this correct?

So it seems it all depends on the special transmission system (gear ratio) I suppose to "multiply" the input energy taken from the battery. IF you attempt to replicate such system, how will you go about to choose the "correct" gear ratio I wonder? Trial and error?

Thanks,  Gyula

MenofFather

Quote from: Shokac on March 26, 2014, 04:09:05 AM
I do not know whether this is so far been reported, but this device works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39hVwNIRbNU
He did not mention, how long for him it work without charge battery?

madddann

Hello gyulasun!

Nice finds! All you wrote seems to be about correct (car alternator should output from 13,5V to 14,4V).

The team leader mentioned in the article is Milan Bojović and he is also one of the inventors mentioned in the patent posted by Shokac, so this seems like Krstan Pejić is in the team and the real inventor.

Well, about the gear ratio, I would try to deduce that from the video (for example measure the size of the alternator and then based on that would try to deduce the gear ratios)

Dann

Quote from: gyulasun on March 26, 2014, 07:58:29 AM
Hi Dann,

The machine shown in the two links below seems to be based on the same principle like the one in the above video:

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/spektar/zivot-i-stil/Pomama-za-ekoloskim-agregatom.lt.html       and

http://doznajemo.com/2013/01/18/sa-jednom-baterijom-napaja-cijelu-kucu-strujom-revolucionarni-aparat-predstavljen-i-u-mostaru/

This text: "Reč je o patentu trojice pronalazača koji kao inicijalnu energiju koristi jednosmernu struju iz baterije od 12 volti. Ona pokreće elektromotor, a ovaj preko posebnog prenosnog sistema pokreće generator koji preko ispravljača proizvodi naizmeničnu električnu energiju napona 230 volti. Manji deo generisane struje puni bateriju, a višak je spreman za sve potrošače na naponu od 220 volti. Tajna pronalaska koji omogućava da se energija iz baterije od 12 volti višestruku uveća leži u sistemu povezivanja i pretvaranja energije, kažu izumitelji."

is google translated with some corrections as: "According to the three inventors the initial energy uses direct current from a 12V battery. This powers an electric motor, and this drives a generator through a special transmission system that produces 230V AC via an AC adapter (inverter). A smaller part of the generated current charges the battery , and the surplus is ready for all consumers at a voltage of 220 volts . The secret of the invention that allows the energy from the 12V battery to multiply (to increase) lies in the system connectivity and conversion of energy, the inventors say."

So if you can agree with the text translation, then the 12V wiper motor you identified in your picture is the main driver for the transmission system and for the flywheel and then a car alternator is driven from this latter system. The car alternator gives about 12-13V DC output at 115-120 Amper at least or higher and this 12-13V DC drives the input side of an inverter able to convert the 1.5kW and then the 220-230V AC is available at the inverter output. Is this correct?

So it seems it all depends on the special transmission system (gear ratio) I suppose to "multiply" the input energy taken from the battery. IF you attempt to replicate such system, how will you go about to choose the "correct" gear ratio I wonder? Trial and error?

Thanks,  Gyula