Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Open Sourced (by HopeGirl)

Started by madddann, March 26, 2014, 09:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

MenofFather

From that maded rotor and stator, maybe somebody knowhn?

TinselKoala

Quote from: markdansie on March 27, 2014, 11:57:35 AM
This is 100% BS

http://revolution-green.com/open-sourced-qeg-generator-show-data/

Kind Regards
Mark

Indeed it is, and indeed it is an offshoot of the religious cult scammers WITTS,  and Timothy Thrapp.

But you have an interesting typo in the article....

"The work of Timothy Therapy comes to mind."

Spellcheckers are great comedians sometimes.

;D

TinselKoala

You had better be careful...

This notice serves the purpose of communicating the serious nature of building a quantum machine, as we are well aware that there have been severe restrictive agencies involved with their suppression. Quantum free energy isn't taught at University and most designers have heretofore been unsuccessful at mass distribution. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY therefore to make certain you are building the QEG with positive intentions for humanity, and lashing out legally or otherwise to FTW, HopeGirl and/or the designer and his family, is a violation of goodwill and will in no way be attended to. We know of no other way to do this but to go back to the "HONOR SYSTEM."

In reading this notice I agree that:
1) I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO BUILD A QEG UNLESS I DO SO APPROPRIATELY WITH AN  ELECTROMECHANCIAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL. (sic)

2) I WILL NOT COMMISSION (TURN ON) OR INSTALL THE QEG WITHOUT AN ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL.

3) UNDER THE ABOVE CONDITIONS, I MAY USE THE QEG INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERSONAL USE, AND UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR IMPECCABLE COMMITMENT TO THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY.  IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH, I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO MISUSE OR MONOPOLIZE  THE QEG INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS IN  ANY CAPACITY, NOR WILL I ATTEMPT TO MAKE A HUGE PROFIT AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

IMPORTANT – Please make certain that persons who are to use this equipment thoroughlyr ead and understand these instructions and any additional instructions prior to construction, installation and operation.

In addition, we require you to read this notice again when you are ready to assemble the core.

So if you build it and it doesn't work, that proves that you don't have the right attitude and you probably aren't holding your mouth right, either.

Come on, people. This is just more bait, chumming the waters. Don't be a fish.