Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding Bedini AOP Improvements

Started by Raccoon, March 31, 2014, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Yes,there are basically 2 different types of Hall sensors that you could use. A "ratiometric" sensor gives a linear voltage output corresponding to the sensed field strength, so it can be used along with the op-amp driver. A "unipolar non-latching switch" will provide an output pulse whenever the local sensed field goes over its threshold value, so can be used to drive the power transistor directly.

Here's one pulse motor I made -- a "core effect" Orbo-type motor -- that uses a Hall sensor for triggering. This one uses an Allegro Microsystems A3240 unipolar non-latching switch. I also like the A1301/A1302 ratiometric sensors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90rMGmskqXQ

Raccoon

Wow nice setup !
You know I record a lots of "youtube movies" (more than one hundred), and by far yours are really great  :)
Last evening, I see your "MagSpinner 1.2" Speed Record, and was impressed by your large bifillar coil !

Ho about hall effect, thanks I already know that. On the other side I don't know if they were sensitives at the same level as coils.
I see in your setup, it 's place near the magnets, is it really important ? The allegro seems really high quality & pricy !

So, I rework a little today, and get a comparative between my 2N5551 & the 13001S (I made my breadboard wiring compatible with NPN and MOS pins). By far my little NPN kill all, & I was able to run the device rotor-less with a high frequency.
I test with magnet near the star coil, & I just blow one neon light ! (so now I wire a little resistor)
Self oscillating like that reminds me joule thiefs. (but mind do a pretty high pitch sound)

I discover also something really strange, two of this NPN was overheated a few day, and I keep it to see.
I refire it, and believe it or not, but one work the same as a new one ! Also I do the same process for the another, and it work but without passing high voltage (this one get probably a high temperature). It's pretty unexplainable for me, sometimes, I think injuries was treated by times.

Raccoon

To Night, I've worked on a voltage regulation circuit which use only a charged capacitor. I've made a little simulation with LTSpice, the discharge start at 30s (because there is a charge before). So you can see different voltages regulations for a little amount of time.

I doubt that thing work in reality (I don't know), I will test it in reallity.
Probably someone have thinking about that before me, but I haven't find something similar (With only a capacitor as a power).

Raccoon

So, after a lot of tests, I've mad another circuit which should work in reality (diodes couldn't used as a ref voltage without current passing).

This thing isn't user friendly, there's a lot limitations.
I've tested and seems stable (with low voltages), but for proper working it need larger capacitors. Also the AOP limit the voltage range, because it cannot handle more than 32V. Probably a voltage divisor should do the trick.

So using a capacitor as a regulated little cell isn't as easy as it seems.

Raccoon

This is just some schematics about the state of my setup.
I originally made it because some friends need to understand, so I share with everyone.
Also it help me keep that I made, even if it's "super simple".

Edit : I forget to wire the Power Coil, B+ should be connected to the +5V.