Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Theories concerning Hans Coler's Stromerzeuger

Started by Smudge, April 02, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanti

OK, I will shortly translate the the descriptional part of the post from user "Dodes" in the hcrs forum (http://forum.hcrs.at/viewtopic.php?p=16852&sid=f6dae7138b79dda4b176d3f61d5c226e#16852)

QuoteA short experiment:

1) Take an Iron-core/Steel-Core or ... length 100mm /15mm dia
Polish it nicely and make sure it is free from any fat.

2) Make 2-3 layer of paper 60-80g/m'2 around the core and fix it with a bit of glue
   Do not use any adhesive tape!!!

3) As you cannot get anymore copper wire with a fabric insulation, use an uninsulated copper wire and wire it together with a wool thread over the paper insulation.
    You can remove the wool thread now.
    You now haw a secondary coil made of uninsulated copper wire!

4) Now let the iron core rest for 24 hours and then measure with a high impedance voltmeter the voltage between the core and the coil!
   [-> You have made a battery]

5) Now do the same a second time, but this time reverse the orientation of the winding (if you did cw, you now do ccw, or vice versa)

6) Now connect the coils on the outside electically with the core.
Leave the other coil connection open.

7) If you now measure the voltage between coil and core, it is 0V.
   [it now looks to the layman, as if there's no battery effect anymore present...]

8 ) Now connect both coils electrically with each other, and connect the two open coil connections over a small capacitance.
The capacitance should be chosen in a size, so that the total circuit will have a series resonance frequency of about 120KHz.

9) Now use either an external electromagnetic or a permanent magnetic field to influence the cores to find the right working point for the cores to work as transductors.

10) Check the DC voltage on the capacity. If it isn't 0V, then the DC voltage is still asymmetric and the gain distorted.

It's a bit problematic to tune in, but if the circuit starts to swing, the Heureka-Effect is big  ;D

An explanation behind the basic theory of transductors can be found here:

Magnetic Amplifier - another lost technology U.S. Navy 1951 (.pdf-Link)

Usually the bias of magnetic amplifiers is made by a DC-coil, but you can also do it with a field from a permanent magnet, where you just have to adjust the distance...

The power input is over the core circuit and presents just one winding.
The modulated secondary current is created in the outer secondary coil, which is interconnected in pahse with the core circuit.
Thats why we now have here an:
Magnetic push-pull amplifier!!!

On every oscillation back and forth of the current, the amplitude gets amplified a little bit. I guess the gain is here about 1.1 to 1.3.
Due to the losses in the core etc, the ampltiude rises quite slowly.
Similar to the acoustic coupling (microphone in front of loudspeaker): If you adjust the output volume accordingly, then there also the output just rises slowly, but in the end produces a strong noise...

BTW: Be aware that in Coler's time, paper was quite acidic. This helps a lot in getting more power out of your coil battery. You can also just take a bit of lemon juice and drop it one the coils to improve the power output...

vasik041

Shanti,

Thanks a lot for translation!

I just wondering what is significance of 120khz frequency ?  Any idea ?

Shanti

It's quite a time ago...and I'm not Dodes from hcrs...
But AFAIR, it was due to the following reasons (no claim of correctness):

1) The higher the frequency the better the gain, but also the losses in the core. So there's kind of optimal range for the best gain.
2) If you have a mechanical vibration in the core (due to magnetostriction), it can help you get a better gain. As due to the mechanical vibrations, the inner resistance of the galvanic coil/core element is changing. And if it does this in phase with the amplification itself, it will increase the gain.

If the 2nd point is really adding some substantial gain, the you would probably best check to get the best frequency with a scope and make the circuit adjustabel, either with an adjustable cap or inductance.

Smudge

Just got back from a short break without internet access.  The replications I saw at Thorsten's laboratory did not actually yield any working evidence, they were simply attempted replications built by different people.

Thanks Shanti for all that additional information.  The fact that UnRuh/Coler used silk insulated wire over paper insulation in their M machine not only leads to the galvanic explanation, but also might imply that it used the magnetoelectric effect where an electric field can control magnetization.  A simple two-plate capacitor, where one plate is a magnetized ferromagnetic conductor while the other plate is a non-magnetic conductor (like Cu), when electrically energized will exhibit on the ferromagnetic plate either an excess or a deficit of spin-polarized electrons.  That equates to a small change of overall magnetization on that plate, and that is a magnetoelectric effect.  Obviously the use of high permittivity dielectric will increase the surface charge for a given voltage.  Additionally if the dielectric is ferroelectric there is an increased effect due to some exchange coupling.  I don't know whether anyone has come up with this as a possible explanation for the reported effects, but if it is true then modern replications with enamel insulation will not work.  And cellulose, which is a major constituent of paper, is ferroelectric.

It may also be noted that there is another known effect, the Magneto-Coulomb Effect, whereby a ferromagnet exposed to an externally applied magnetic field will attempt to shed or attract electrons, effectively its surface work function changes value.  So there are more possibilities than the galvanic one, and it is just possible that all three effects play their part.

As regards the original Norrby patent being a solid-state means for obtaining high DC voltage from batteries, that makes sense and I can quite believe that to be true.  However I do note that Unruh/Coler used much larger electromagnets than those shown in the Norrby patent.  And whereas Norrby had all his electromagnets with their axes vertical, Unruh/Coler did not use the same configuration, as indicated by the Reichskanzlei sketch that Shanti provided where they are shown in zig-zag fashion.  The UK archive material also mentions zig zag.  So IMO it is possible that Unruh discovered something interesting about the S machine.  I am swayed by the reports of Professors Kloss, Franke and Schumann where they did not measure voltage gain, indeed the output voltage was very similar to the input voltage.  But they did measure power gain.  And in particular the photometric experiment, where illumination from bulbs lit via the S machine and lit directly from a battery were compared.  The electrical measurements were there all DC, so not much room for error.  And these guys were not idiots, they would have performed these measurements carefully.  So I reach the conclusions that either the S machine did exhibit power gain or the reports were pure fabrication.  Maybe I'll revise my opinion when I have read all the Reichskanzlei material.

It is clear to me that Unruh was the brains and Coler was simply his front man.  Indeed I have a copy of a letter from the Norwegian archives which states that Coler was Unruh's assistant.  So after Unruh's death Coler was out of his depth and simply muddled along.

lancaIV

Quoting: The fact that UnRuh/Coler used silk insulated wire over paper insulation in their M machine not only leads to the galvanic explanation, but also might imply that it used the magnetoelectric effect where an electric field can control magnetization.  A simple two-plate capacitor, where one plate is a magnetized ferromagnetic conductor while the other plate is a non-magnetic conductor (like Cu), when electrically energized will exhibit on the ferromagnetic plate either an excess or a deficit of spin-polarized electrons.  That equates to a small change of overall magnetization on that plate, and that is a magnetoelectric effect.  Obviously the use of high permittivity dielectric will increase the surface charge for a given voltage.  Additionally if the dielectric is ferroelectric there is an increased effect due to some exchange coupling.  I don't know whether anyone has come up with this as a possible explanation for the reported effects, but if it is true then modern replications with enamel insulation will not work.  And cellulose, which is a major constituent of paper, is ferroelectric.

Thomas Townsend Brown "empire clothes"
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19281115&CC=GB&NR=300311A&KC=A

cellulose~vinyl and today solution/alternatively: graphene

also valid
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=14&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19910228&CC=DD&NR=287597A5&KC=A5
go to "original document" on the left side and translate it (german description)