Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Success and loss

Started by tinman, July 19, 2019, 08:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: MoFo on July 22, 2019, 03:34:43 AM

I Christian Rhodes find you TrollMan Guilty of plagiarism of the first order on 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7 and more counts.

Your assumption, because I appear to be a new member, that I have not been a member here before, and know how to navigate this site, is something I would expect from a cupcake like yourself. Sweetheart, only one person here that has their Goose Cooked buddy, and that's you pal!

Chris

We all know you have been here many time's,but as your ass keeps getting booted,you come back as some one else,but just the same idiot.

But you don't seem to have the stamina you once had,as you have already given up,and leaving.
Good thing though,as you would only once again get your ass handed to you,like i have done to you every post you made.

Bye Bye cupcake  ;)

MoFo

P.S: Good thread, thanks for the opportunity, this thread is all about you TrollMan: Success and loss

tinman

Quote from: MoFo on July 22, 2019, 04:01:09 AM

P.S: Good thread, thanks for the opportunity, this thread is all about you TrollMan: Success and loss

Back so soon  :o

lol